Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey Joe (and others who know people who work at the club) 16:01 - Sep 9 with 1428 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

How different is the culture there now since the new regime came in? Is it better now that things are better organized/things get done without waiting for Marcus to approve? But is it also harder work? And are people generally happier with how they're being treated and things are being run, or is Ashton's pushing of excellence getting a bit much for some?

Just wondered. He comes across well but off camera he might be an absolute slave-driving a£$ehole for all I know. Or people might be utterly galvanized now they can see the club improving and feeling a part of that.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Hey Joe (and others who know people who work at the club) on 16:07 - Sep 9 with 1372 viewswkj

Much better - they now have Rolos and VImto in the tuck shop, and the players are so much happier for it.

Source: Cleaner.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Hey Joe (and others who know people who work at the club) on 23:13 - Sep 9 with 922 views_sanctimoanious_

for goodness sake don't encourage them.

I've heard he never flushes the loo after a massive turd which has bought many new signings close to tears.

Sone Aluko has been overheard moaning about the lack of defensive shape training.

Morsy says Cook is really off with him despite being his star man. Never talks to him and he only joined because he likes the ways Crainey irons the kit.

blah blah blah
Hey Joe (and others who know people who work at the club) on 08:25 - Sep 10 with 724 viewsitfcjoe

To be honest I doubt people will believe quite how small the staffing levels were at the club, skeleton staff doesn't do it justice - sure there will be turnover as people struggle to adapt after 13 years of the same thing but at the moment those I speak to seem to be excited that club trying to do the right things and investing to do so and make their jobs easier

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Hey Joe (and others who know people who work at the club) on 10:00 - Sep 10 with 567 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Hey Joe (and others who know people who work at the club) on 08:25 - Sep 10 by itfcjoe

To be honest I doubt people will believe quite how small the staffing levels were at the club, skeleton staff doesn't do it justice - sure there will be turnover as people struggle to adapt after 13 years of the same thing but at the moment those I speak to seem to be excited that club trying to do the right things and investing to do so and make their jobs easier

Are many talking about the internal work to update the place Joe? Obviously from Watson and Warren's interview Ashtons office has been decorated and during that interview I could hear lots of drilling and hammering so work is clearly taking place.

I know, that when employees who have been used to downgrading suddenly see money spent on their environment it has a very positive effect.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Hey Joe (and others who know people who work at the club) on 10:06 - Sep 10 with 536 viewsbluelagos

Talking recently to a couple of junior players' parents and they were very complimentary of the improved atmosphere within the club and the coaching staff since PC came in.

Feeds down to the juniors (Both u18ish) and they were both happy with the new manager / owner so far.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024