Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anti vaxxers on Bury Road 18:45 - Sep 10 with 1408 viewsSarge

My first time seeing these people in the flesh. I never thought it was possible to actually see missing chromosomes but I was wrong. I can only assume they’re protesting against soap too and have been for a number of years.

Worrying that there were at least 2 honks of support.
Anti vaxxers on Bury Road on 18:50 - Sep 10 with 1365 viewsNthQldITFC

I took them for speed-bumps. Oops!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anti vaxxers on Bury Road on 18:50 - Sep 10 with 1364 viewsBlueBadger

There was a few of them on a roudabout in Sudbury a few weeks ago. Unluckily for them, the traffic was moving very slowly so they got my full repertoire of offensive gestures.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anti vaxxers on Bury Road on 18:51 - Sep 10 with 1364 viewsBlueBadger

Anti vaxxers on Bury Road on 18:50 - Sep 10 by NthQldITFC

I took them for speed-bumps. Oops!

It would possibly be the only an anti-vaxxer could offer a positive contribution to public health.

Amusingly enough, one gimp who was waving a 'do you know what's in this jab' placard was scarfing down a massive McDonald's burger and fizzy drink at the Sudbury 'protest'.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2021 18:52]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Anti vaxxers on Bury Road on 18:59 - Sep 10 with 1321 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't really get them or anti maskers. Why do they care what other people do?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anti vaxxers on Bury Road on 19:02 - Sep 10 with 1308 viewsHighgateBlue

Anti vaxxers on Bury Road on 18:59 - Sep 10 by J2BLUE

I don't really get them or anti maskers. Why do they care what other people do?

Yes, it's funny, isn't it? Pro-vaxxers (ordinary people) care what other people do, as the entire point is to have enough people be immune that the whole population is protected.

But anti-vaxxers seem to think that vaccines don't do any good, in which case it doesn't affect their own immunity at all.

I guess they're just kind hearted souls who don't want the rest of us hoodwinked.

Or it's just cult like behaviour where the content of the supposed beliefs don't matter. Yeah, I think the latter...
Anti vaxxers on Bury Road on 19:09 - Sep 10 with 1278 viewsgtsb1966

Anti vaxxers on Bury Road on 18:50 - Sep 10 by BlueBadger

There was a few of them on a roudabout in Sudbury a few weeks ago. Unluckily for them, the traffic was moving very slowly so they got my full repertoire of offensive gestures.

They were there again tonight. MacDonalds roundabout.
Anti vaxxers on Bury Road on 19:12 - Sep 10 with 1265 viewsBlueBadger

Anti vaxxers on Bury Road on 19:09 - Sep 10 by gtsb1966

They were there again tonight. MacDonalds roundabout.

I hope they got drenched when it pissed it down earlier.

Anti vaxxers on Bury Road on 19:12 - Sep 10 with 1260 viewsBlueBadger

Anti vaxxers on Bury Road on 19:02 - Sep 10 by HighgateBlue

Yes, it's funny, isn't it? Pro-vaxxers (ordinary people) care what other people do, as the entire point is to have enough people be immune that the whole population is protected.

But anti-vaxxers seem to think that vaccines don't do any good, in which case it doesn't affect their own immunity at all.

I guess they're just kind hearted souls who don't want the rest of us hoodwinked.

Or it's just cult like behaviour where the content of the supposed beliefs don't matter. Yeah, I think the latter...

It's fair to say that they're all massive cults..

Login to get fewer ads

Anti vaxxers on Bury Road on 20:23 - Sep 10 with 1116 viewsdominiciawful

AbsolÊŠte cÊŠnts.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Anti vaxxers on Bury Road on 22:34 - Sep 10 with 925 viewsEsseeja

I tend to sympathise with them only because they've been convinced by other people that the vaccine is bad, it's actually sad.
Anti vaxxers on Bury Road on 22:38 - Sep 10 with 912 viewsCoastalblue

I was shocked to find out last week that my ex wife apparently is an anti vaxxer, nephew's wedding coming up, we're both invited (fun) and there have been some discussions about whether or not she should be allowed to attend apparently.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Anti vaxxers on Bury Road on 22:41 - Sep 10 with 907 viewsSarge

Anti vaxxers on Bury Road on 22:34 - Sep 10 by Esseeja

I tend to sympathise with them only because they've been convinced by other people that the vaccine is bad, it's actually sad.

Natural selection innit. If you’re so weak-minded and ignorant you believe unconvincing nobodies on social media over practically every scientist on the planet then you’d deserve to have dairy products from the nearby burger dispensary chucked over you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024