Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just heard that Norwich are playing a team that are bottom of the league 08:01 - Sep 11 with 895 viewsnoggin

with zero points and zero goals. Surely that's coming to an end today?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Just heard that Norwich are playing a team that are bottom of the league on 10:40 - Sep 11 with 777 viewsArnieM

Their stats are identical . Would never have expected Arsenal would have ever rubbed shoulders with England’s most consistent yo-yo club.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Just heard that Norwich are playing a team that are bottom of the league on 10:50 - Sep 11 with 747 viewsFreddies_Ears

It's an early relegation 6-pointer! Whoever loses will be falling a way behind the pack.
Just heard that Norwich are playing a team that are bottom of the league on 11:32 - Sep 11 with 682 viewsgiant_stow

I'm in the weird position of hoping Norwich lose today, as my arsenal supporting son is going to the game and really want him to see a win. I guess this might mean I'm not proper fan.. hey ho.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Just heard that Norwich are playing a team that are bottom of the league on 11:35 - Sep 11 with 663 viewsVic

Just heard that Norwich are playing a team that are bottom of the league on 11:32 - Sep 11 by giant_stow

I'm in the weird position of hoping Norwich lose today, as my arsenal supporting son is going to the game and really want him to see a win. I guess this might mean I'm not proper fan.. hey ho.

Hellas, I hate to break it to you, but you’re not a proper fan! You spend way too much time on here so we know where your first love is really!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Just heard that Norwich are playing a team that are bottom of the league on 11:35 - Sep 11 with 660 viewsDigger77

Just heard that Norwich are playing a team that are bottom of the league on 11:32 - Sep 11 by giant_stow

Just give them the elbow, and come join the project.
Just heard that Norwich are playing a team that are bottom of the league on 11:36 - Sep 11 with 652 viewsArnieM

No, but you’re a great dad 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Just heard that Norwich are playing a team that are bottom of the league on 11:38 - Sep 11 with 635 viewsleitrimblue

Nothing wrong with that U'll,s, think supporting who ever Norwich happen to be playing is actually a sign of high intelligence. Sure we all hope your son gets the victory his wise life choices deserve
Just heard that Norwich are playing a team that are bottom of the league on 11:51 - Sep 11 with 598 viewsgiant_stow

Just heard that Norwich are playing a team that are bottom of the league on 11:36 - Sep 11 by ArnieM

No, but you’re a great dad 👍

Thank you fella. Come on the arsenal!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Just heard that Norwich are playing a team that are bottom of the league on 12:03 - Sep 11 with 539 viewsFixed_It

You are a better Dad than you are a supporter - but that's good!
Anyway, now we know that your affiliation with the scum is purely down to an 8 year old you's attraction to putrid colours - surely it is time to recognise that you were too emotionally immature to make a lifelong commitment to the wrong team, and come over to the right side. We'll let you.
Just a hearty rendition of Singing the Blues and you're in!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Just heard that Norwich are playing a team that are bottom of the league on 12:44 - Sep 11 with 439 viewsJ2BLUE

Norwich will fancy their chances and rightfully so. This one could be 3-3.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024