Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? 08:14 - Sep 11 with 1825 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

n/t

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 08:16 - Sep 11 with 1812 viewsVic

Not telling you or you’ll get there before me and take my space!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 08:22 - Sep 11 with 1799 viewsGlasgowBlue

I always use a little private car park on Portmans Walk, just off Sir Alf Ramsey Way, just before you get to Alderman Park.

It’s industrial units that they use as a car park in match day and they only charge a fiver. Two minute walk to the ground and an easy get away after the game.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

[Redacted] on 08:22 - Sep 11 with 1792 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 08:27 - Sep 11 with 1772 viewsNthQldITFC

To go to the game, or for the dogging?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 08:34 - Sep 11 with 1732 viewsFixed_It

Have you got a permit?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 08:38 - Sep 11 with 1710 viewsNthQldITFC

Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 08:34 - Sep 11 by Fixed_It

Have you got a permit?

I didn't know you needed one. I normally just take the lead.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 8:41]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 08:40 - Sep 11 with 1702 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 08:27 - Sep 11 by NthQldITFC

To go to the game, or for the dogging?

I'm at a bit of a loose end after the game now you mention it...

Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 09:20 - Sep 11 with 1576 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Portman Road, always have, always will.
Login to get fewer ads

Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 09:22 - Sep 11 with 1569 viewsDubtractor

Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 08:40 - Sep 11 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'm at a bit of a loose end after the game now you mention it...

If you don't need to clear off after the game, then just park on the car park next to the ground.

Easy to get to, lots of spaces, and by half 5 you can just drive off with no traffic.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 09:32 - Sep 11 with 1545 viewsGuthrum

Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 08:22 - Sep 11 by GlasgowBlue

I always use a little private car park on Portmans Walk, just off Sir Alf Ramsey Way, just before you get to Alderman Park.

It’s industrial units that they use as a car park in match day and they only charge a fiver. Two minute walk to the ground and an easy get away after the game.

I've used that place as well. Very convenient location, the only downside is they close an hour after the game finishes, makes it a bit tight if you want to meet up with people in Beatties afterwards.

The other place is the car park off West End Road, down by the river. Usually space there and a short walk to the ground.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 9:34]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 10:19 - Sep 11 with 1460 viewsFreddies_Ears

Station is £6 all day weekends, and relatively easy to get out afterwards. Crown has dropped its price for matches but the road closure town side of Westerfield Road makers the top-of-town getaway a bit of a lottery.
Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 22:18 - Sep 11 with 1299 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 08:22 - Sep 11 by GlasgowBlue

Cheers Glassers, went for this one and it was pretty good (and close) for a fiver. Wasn't easy to get away though!

Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 23:09 - Sep 11 with 1233 viewsTheBlueGnu

in front of Ipswich's f-cking goal !

Poll: Other than "The Mean Machine", what was your favourite Wacky Races car ?

Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 00:48 - Sep 12 with 1181 viewsSteve_D

At the moment , the Scottish highlands much better feel good factor
Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 01:17 - Sep 12 with 1159 viewsTangledupin_Blue

In our goal. Preferably you'll be driving a bus.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 01:45 - Sep 12 with 1130 viewsStNeotsBlue

Where's the best place to park in Ipswich on a matchday these days? on 01:17 - Sep 12 by Tangledupin_Blue

In our goal. Preferably you'll be driving a bus.

Not sure you've thought this through fully. Your bus would take some serious damage and be in no state for the drive home.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024