Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? 13:38 - Sep 11 with 662 viewsBiGDonnie

Or just me?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? on 13:39 - Sep 11 with 653 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Even Ulla doesn't!
Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? on 13:41 - Sep 11 with 635 viewsBiGDonnie

Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? on 13:39 - Sep 11 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Even Ulla doesn't!

Haha!
0-1 scum!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? on 13:49 - Sep 11 with 613 viewsChrisd

It's like being stuck between a rock and a hard place! I never want Norwich to win, but I do enjoy seeing the Arsenal fans have a meltdown after another loss. What to do?!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? on 13:57 - Sep 11 with 587 viewsBlueBadger

Definitely the sort of game where you hope there's some sort of byzantine FA rule meaning that both can lose.

See also: whoever they play Chelsea, Leeds, West Ham.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? on 14:02 - Sep 11 with 557 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’d love them to. Ever since I’ve moved away I’ve felt that Norwich represent the region as well as us, even more so lately. They’re a classy side with...

Ha, only joking. 8-0 to the arse please. The only good thing about them is Ullaa.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? on 14:03 - Sep 11 with 550 viewsreadtheleaguetable

No. Just you, mate.
That would be liking wishing for indigestion. Norwich wins make me ill.

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? on 14:13 - Sep 11 with 504 viewsSuperblue95

Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? on 13:49 - Sep 11 by Chrisd

It's like being stuck between a rock and a hard place! I never want Norwich to win, but I do enjoy seeing the Arsenal fans have a meltdown after another loss. What to do?!

0-0 with a couple of red cards and injuries to each side would be a solid outcome

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? on 14:15 - Sep 11 with 494 viewsm14_blue

Wtf is wrong with everybody?

6-0 Arsenal please.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? on 14:17 - Sep 11 with 476 viewsJ2BLUE

Everyone is forgetting the OP defected to Spurs.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? on 14:23 - Sep 11 with 451 viewsCoastalblue

Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? on 14:15 - Sep 11 by m14_blue

Wtf is wrong with everybody?

6-0 Arsenal please.

f**k you

We want 10 don't we?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? on 14:28 - Sep 11 with 432 viewsMillsyVOR

Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? on 14:23 - Sep 11 by Coastalblue

f**k you

We want 10 don't we?

That would be reasonable!! ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? on 14:29 - Sep 11 with 423 viewsnodge_blue

Just you

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? on 14:30 - Sep 11 with 421 viewsstonojnr

Anyone else hoping naaaaridge win today? on 14:02 - Sep 11 by Swansea_Blue

I’d love them to. Ever since I’ve moved away I’ve felt that Norwich represent the region as well as us, even more so lately. They’re a classy side with...

Ha, only joking. 8-0 to the arse please. The only good thing about them is Ullaa.

you had me going for a moment there ;)

its like in the early 90s people used to say it was nice to see them as an English team in Europe, and I was like nope hope Norwich lose every game, was still the only person to leap up & cheer in an Ipswich pub when Bergkamp scored against them.

so come on Arsenal!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024