Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hladky not even on the bench 14:37 - Sep 11 with 636 viewsKesgrave_Exile

Don't know what to think with that. Is Cook so pi$$ed off with him he's bombed him out or that Holy has been better in training.
Hladky not even on the bench on 14:39 - Sep 11 with 606 viewsFixed_It

If his confidence is shot - last thing you'd want is to bring him on after 20 mins if Walton gets injured. Holy will be fine.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Hladky not even on the bench on 14:40 - Sep 11 with 599 viewsCoastalblue

He might have just told him to go away for a week or two and get his head straight after a difficult start, you'd hope there was a conversation there. Or I guess it's possible he's been carrying a knock which might explain a few things.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Hladky not even on the bench on 14:44 - Sep 11 with 545 viewsN2_Blue

Hladky not even on the bench on 14:40 - Sep 11 by Coastalblue

He might have just told him to go away for a week or two and get his head straight after a difficult start, you'd hope there was a conversation there. Or I guess it's possible he's been carrying a knock which might explain a few things.

yes this. His confidence is going to be even lower having been dropped but it needed to be done.

I'm sure a conversation has been had, get away from match day environment for a few weeks, clear your head, reset, train hard and then will probably be played in the trophy games.

Hopefully that will slowly build him up again so that he can get back on the becnh and fight Walton fo his place. But he needs a break as he looks overawed currently.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Hladky not even on the bench on 14:45 - Sep 11 with 537 viewsnshearman1

Makes a nonsense of telling Holy he's surplus to requirements. Can't believe Jackson is still in the squad.
Hladky not even on the bench on 14:49 - Sep 11 with 493 viewschrismakin

Hladky not even on the bench on 14:44 - Sep 11 by N2_Blue

yes this. His confidence is going to be even lower having been dropped but it needed to be done.

I'm sure a conversation has been had, get away from match day environment for a few weeks, clear your head, reset, train hard and then will probably be played in the trophy games.

Hopefully that will slowly build him up again so that he can get back on the becnh and fight Walton fo his place. But he needs a break as he looks overawed currently.

We all heard of Bart and his personal problems whilst under Hurst. For all we know Hladky is going through something similar.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Hladky not even on the bench on 14:54 - Sep 11 with 454 viewsstopmoaning

He will start midweek I’d guess, and they need to give Holy something if he isn’t?
Hladky not even on the bench on 14:55 - Sep 11 with 441 viewsFixed_It

Hladky not even on the bench on 14:54 - Sep 11 by stopmoaning

He will start midweek I’d guess, and they need to give Holy something if he isn’t?

Makes sense.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024