Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Cook will be Ashton's fall guy 17:32 - Sep 11 with 1356 viewsmylittletown

Completely dismantling the previous squad and bringing in 19 new players is absurd. However Ashton will get away with his kid in a sweet shop efforts, because Cook will take the blame.

If Cook really wanted to get rid of all those players and bring in 19 new ones, a sensible CEO or DoF would have said don't be daft.
So Cook will be Ashton's fall guy on 17:33 - Sep 11 with 1330 viewsJ2BLUE

This is Ashton who said he was surprised when Cook wanted to make so many changes?

Cook is not the fall guy. You are talking b0ll0cks.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So Cook will be Ashton's fall guy on 17:33 - Sep 11 with 1322 viewssuffolkpoker

maybe its Aston and the yanks fault?

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

So Cook will be Ashton's fall guy on 17:34 - Sep 11 with 1287 viewsmylittletown

So Cook will be Ashton's fall guy on 17:33 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

This is Ashton who said he was surprised when Cook wanted to make so many changes?

Don't think you read my post.
So Cook will be Ashton's fall guy on 17:35 - Sep 11 with 1274 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It was really harsh on Cook when Ashton said "this squad is not up to the task and I will be demolition CEO".

Cook did try to hold Ashton back too.

Then for Ashton to insist on bringing in all his own players that he knew and none that Cook had ever worked with before as well.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So Cook will be Ashton's fall guy on 17:35 - Sep 11 with 1261 viewsBeckets

So Cook will be Ashton's fall guy on 17:33 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

The fallback is that Cook wasn’t appointed by this regime. I’d be surprised if Ashton and O’Leary aren’t already looking at options.
So Cook will be Ashton's fall guy on 17:37 - Sep 11 with 1213 viewsJ2BLUE

So Cook will be Ashton's fall guy on 17:34 - Sep 11 by mylittletown

If the manager says this squad is crap and bottle jobs then why would the brand new CEO who doesn't know any of the players overrule him?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So Cook will be Ashton's fall guy on 17:38 - Sep 11 with 1174 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So Cook will be Ashton's fall guy on 17:34 - Sep 11 by mylittletown

A sensible CEO acts on the manager's assessment of what he needs providing that finances allow.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So Cook will be Ashton's fall guy on 17:41 - Sep 11 with 1129 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Remember after Hurst left, everyone in football said you don't run a club by making that many changes to the squad...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

So Cook will be Ashton's fall guy on 17:42 - Sep 11 with 1116 viewschicoazul

Evans signed Cook and presumably gave him the same contractual powers he gave every manager; total control on incomings and outgoings and his own staff within a budget. We won’t see 19 new players ever again anyway but the next coach won’t have the same powers on transfers as Cook has enjoyed.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So Cook will be Ashton's fall guy on 17:45 - Sep 11 with 1062 viewsmylittletown

So Cook will be Ashton's fall guy on 17:37 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

If the manager says this squad is crap and bottle jobs then why would the brand new CEO who doesn't know any of the players overrule him?

Well I guess, for a start, it would depend what the CEO thought of the manager's judgement?
One of the crap bottle jobs played 90 minutes in the Championship today, another was on the bench for the team 4th in the Championship, and another played in his team's 5-1 win in our division.
You would expect a person like Ashton to have a reasonable knowledge of England U21 internationals?
So Cook will be Ashton's fall guy on 17:48 - Sep 11 with 992 viewsblueprint

So Cook will be Ashton's fall guy on 17:35 - Sep 11 by Beckets

The fallback is that Cook wasn’t appointed by this regime. I’d be surprised if Ashton and O’Leary aren’t already looking at options.

We can only hope.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024