Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not looking to criticize the fanbase 17:50 - Sep 11 with 1135 viewsGarv

though I know it'll come across that way. Not intended.

Do you think Portman Road offers an atmosphere that would lift you when things aren't going well?
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 18:11]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 17:51 - Sep 11 with 1094 viewschicoazul

It’s so dumb to think like this.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 17:52 - Sep 11 with 1067 viewsCokeIsKey

Don’t tell me you’re blaming the fans for that shocking performance?

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 17:54 - Sep 11 with 1012 viewshomer_123

I'll be honest....at other clubs...fans would be all over Cook and these displays....and not in a good way.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 17:57 - Sep 11 with 973 viewsjayessess

I think it's as positive an atmosphere as anyone could reasonably expect given the situation.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 17:57 - Sep 11 with 968 viewswkj

Portman Road hasn't offered fhuck all of anything for a long time.

However, the fans have offered the new managers, owners and players unmitigated support when they came in. That needs to be a two way relationship - and it isn't. How it becomes a two-way relationship is when we win games, or at very least not look like twunts when we lose.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 17:57]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 17:57 - Sep 11 with 951 viewsBloomBlue

We purchased Championship quality players apparently and we conceded 5 goals today the fans have a right to moan.
Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 17:58 - Sep 11 with 934 viewspointofblue

No stadium would offer great support after than inept pile of crap. If anything the fans, post McCarthy, have been astonishingly patient.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 17:59 - Sep 11 with 899 viewsjas0999

Atmosphere was decent, but concede a third at home to Bolton is going to test any fan. Then, we managed to concede another two.
Login to get fewer ads

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 18:00 - Sep 11 with 887 viewsTractorCam

I don't think the atmosphere has any bearing whatsoever on today's result, there was chants at the start of the half when we conceded the immediate 4th.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 18:01 - Sep 11 with 847 viewsFunge

Ah, Garv is being contrary again
Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 18:02 - Sep 11 with 836 viewsBlueBadger

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 18:01 - Sep 11 by Funge

Ah, Garv is being contrary again

In all fairness, he tried to blame the fanbase for Lambert being crap as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 18:02 - Sep 11 with 834 viewspointofblue

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 18:00 - Sep 11 by TractorCam

I don't think the atmosphere has any bearing whatsoever on today's result, there was chants at the start of the half when we conceded the immediate 4th.

My ears pricked up because I thought some of the North Stand joined in with the “Sacked in the morning” chants - not many, but a handful. Certainly there was a round of “You don’t know what you’re doing” which was certainly not aimed, for once, at the ref.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 18:05 - Sep 11 with 772 viewsIllinoisblue

Mild booing? There should full scale rioting after 4 wins in 25 Division 3 games. Seats ripped out, the lot.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 18:06 - Sep 11 with 755 viewsBlueBadger

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 17:58 - Sep 11 by pointofblue

No stadium would offer great support after than inept pile of crap. If anything the fans, post McCarthy, have been astonishingly patient.

If anything, we've been far too patient with our crap post-Mick managers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 18:10 - Sep 11 with 715 viewsGarv

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 17:54 - Sep 11 by homer_123

I'll be honest....at other clubs...fans would be all over Cook and these displays....and not in a good way.

Agree completely. I'm not looking at it from the perspective of fans criticizing, more so the possible lack of atmosphere in keeping the side going, for example at 2-3 when there's still a good chance of getting something from the game.

It's all feels a bit neutral and flat, but I sit North Upper and it's always difficult to get a sense of the noise downstairs, so I'm happy for someone to tell me otherwise. It was a genuine question.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 18:13 - Sep 11 with 670 viewsTractorCam

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 18:10 - Sep 11 by Garv

Agree completely. I'm not looking at it from the perspective of fans criticizing, more so the possible lack of atmosphere in keeping the side going, for example at 2-3 when there's still a good chance of getting something from the game.

It's all feels a bit neutral and flat, but I sit North Upper and it's always difficult to get a sense of the noise downstairs, so I'm happy for someone to tell me otherwise. It was a genuine question.

Do you try and get chants going around you?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 18:14 - Sep 11 with 661 viewssolomon

i think it’s time to start looking for a replacement. Appreciate we still need time to gel but I don’t think this is good fit for both manager and club. The current table doesn’t lie and our trajectory is a real concern. Without correction we will pay a very heavy price.
Not looking to criticize the fanbase on 18:23 - Sep 11 with 594 viewstimothyeo

Cook is very lucky hes at Ipswich right now.

He would be getting pelters at any of other other promotion-hopeful after last season and this combined.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024