Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many years have we had to put up with rubbish like this? 17:59 - Sep 11 with 408 viewsTheBoyBlue

I wasn't expecting 100 points 100 goals or anything else. I've generally been pretty understanding over the last few weeks, could see where things were improving, thought bar a bit of bad luck we'd probably have had a few wins under our belt. But that was a proper throwback to the last 10-15 years, something we've already experienced too much of. I was hoping those days were behind us.

"Running into adversity?" They seem to run away from it at the first sign. What the hell were they doing over those two weeks? Enough is enough. No more excuses. Other teams have had big overhauls and got going. Sort it out Cook.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

“Running into adversity” but now it is completely apt on 18:13 - Sep 11 with 360 viewsunstableblue

Cook will be sacked and the season screwed unless the players transform their mind set

We have only had Micks play off push (which was never going to succeed) since perhaps some of the great home performances under Jim, or the genuine play off push under Royle

We feel cursed

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

How many years have we had to put up with rubbish like this? on 18:41 - Sep 11 with 286 viewsSamWhiteUK

100 goals against, maybe
How many years have we had to put up with rubbish like this? on 18:43 - Sep 11 with 273 viewsTheBoyBlue

How many years have we had to put up with rubbish like this? on 18:41 - Sep 11 by SamWhiteUK

100 goals against, maybe

Doesn't seem inconceivable.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

“Running into adversity” but now it is completely apt on 19:06 - Sep 11 with 227 viewsBlueBadger

“Running into adversity” but now it is completely apt on 18:13 - Sep 11 by unstableblue

Cook will be sacked and the season screwed unless the players transform their mind set

We have only had Micks play off push (which was never going to succeed) since perhaps some of the great home performances under Jim, or the genuine play off push under Royle

We feel cursed

Two sets of players with a terrible mind set? What a terribly unlucky man Paul Cook is....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024