Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
North Stand Lower was entertaining today. 18:54 - Sep 11 with 2898 viewsITFC_Forever

Entered the ground behind a guy wearing an old-school Chelsea shirt and wondered why anyone would wear that to a Town game.

At half-time, he was getting a lot of grief off some on the concourse… until a short, middle-aged lady steward came to his rescue.

Then in the second half, a late middle-aged lady turned round and started effing and blinding at a couple of blokes who had be having a moan. She even snatched his ST off him and threw it down the steps.
Stewards came in and told them off.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

North Stand Lower was entertaining today. on 19:12 - Sep 11 with 2746 viewsnoggin

And people say Millwall fans are the most violent.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

North Stand Lower was entertaining today. on 19:38 - Sep 11 with 2582 viewsWickets

And those same 3 blokes where singing "your not fit to wear the shirt " at the end of the game !
North Stand Lower was entertaining today. on 19:45 - Sep 11 with 2504 viewsITFC_Forever

North Stand Lower was entertaining today. on 19:12 - Sep 11 by noggin

And people say Millwall fans are the most violent.

Pwopa naughty it was.

North Stand Lower was entertaining today. on 21:37 - Sep 11 with 2108 viewsFarmerpiles

She kept telling them to f off, just her against the 3 middle aged fellas, who I might add didn't seem aggressive towards her, just smiling and shouting back at her. She then got chucked out by a steward! Don't mess with the old uns!
North Stand Lower was entertaining today. on 21:50 - Sep 11 with 2009 viewsITFC_Forever

North Stand Lower was entertaining today. on 21:37 - Sep 11 by Farmerpiles

She kept telling them to f off, just her against the 3 middle aged fellas, who I might add didn't seem aggressive towards her, just smiling and shouting back at her. She then got chucked out by a steward! Don't mess with the old uns!

She came back to her seat 5 minutes later.

North Stand Lower was entertaining today. on 23:06 - Sep 11 with 1750 viewsFarmerpiles

North Stand Lower was entertaining today. on 21:50 - Sep 11 by ITFC_Forever

She came back to her seat 5 minutes later.

Lol. I'd turned back to look at the pitch.....God knows why.
North Stand Lower was entertaining today. on 23:33 - Sep 11 with 1648 viewsHerbivore

I heard some absolute knob come up late from the concourse and instantly boo the players taking the knee and calling them "spastics" for doing so. TATD.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

North Stand Lower was entertaining today. on 23:53 - Sep 11 with 1525 viewsArnieM

I saw those two blokes . They were right knobs, and the tall one wearing a light blue top has a go a bloke further back in the stand long before she turned round and told to shut up,( they’d been constantly swearing and trashing Cook, the players and the Club through the whole game). They were a right pain in the arse tbh and made for a toxic atmosphere throughout the game. Hadn’t seen them in the stand before . Good on her, she stood her ground . More than our bloody defence did the whole game!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

North Stand Lower was entertaining today. on 00:02 - Sep 12 with 1469 viewsSmithy

North Stand Lower was entertaining today. on 23:53 - Sep 11 by ArnieM

I saw those two blokes . They were right knobs, and the tall one wearing a light blue top has a go a bloke further back in the stand long before she turned round and told to shut up,( they’d been constantly swearing and trashing Cook, the players and the Club through the whole game). They were a right pain in the arse tbh and made for a toxic atmosphere throughout the game. Hadn’t seen them in the stand before . Good on her, she stood her ground . More than our bloody defence did the whole game!

not the first time shes kicked off though, serial offender!

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

North Stand Lower was entertaining today. on 00:36 - Sep 12 with 1340 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Not what I saw. I heard her tell a few guys (guy in red in particular) to shut up, presumably due to their constant negative attitude and then I'm pretty sure the same guy went over and knocked her hat off. No Idea who any of them were, but given he was double her size, thought it was uncalled for.
North Stand Lower was entertaining today. on 00:44 - Sep 12 with 1313 viewsJDB23

North Stand Lower was entertaining today. on 23:33 - Sep 11 by Herbivore

I heard some absolute knob come up late from the concourse and instantly boo the players taking the knee and calling them "spastics" for doing so. TATD.

The only positive I can take from the likes of today is tossers such as this deserve every bit of misery this club has piled on us the last 20 years.
North Stand Lower was entertaining today. on 02:16 - Sep 12 with 1194 viewsBlue_Moses

That middle-aged lady does that most games
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024