Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tuesday evening 19:40 - Sep 11 with 1652 viewsWickets

It would be great if about 15,000 loyal Town fans turned up and roared us to a much needed win .
Tuesday evening on 19:41 - Sep 11 with 1643 viewsSitfcB

They’ll probably be 4,000 at most.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Tuesday evening on 19:41 - Sep 11 with 1644 viewshomer_123

Be great if the players and coaching staff turn up and put a performance in.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Tuesday evening on 19:45 - Sep 11 with 1608 viewswkj

Unless we're being paid money to show up, there is not a bat's chance in hell an EFL trophy qualifier would come close to that. A number of people harbour resentment toward the EFLT setup.

If we got to the final of the trophy, I wouldn't go either. Not because I don't support the club, but I am against the stipulations some clubs are under to field a specific squad. The fact the EFL are happy to fine clubs for squad selection in the leagues where every penny counts has made a lot of people unhappy.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Tuesday evening on 19:50 - Sep 11 with 1575 viewsWickets

Thanks for making these points Gents but too be clear i did not say it WOULD happen i said it would be nice if it did !! # Support your team in a time of crisis .
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 19:52]
Tuesday evening on 19:52 - Sep 11 with 1559 viewsjas0999

It’s a game we should win with eyes closed. But, meaningless. Must win a league game and soon.
Tuesday evening on 19:52 - Sep 11 with 1559 viewsJ2BLUE

Tuesday evening on 19:41 - Sep 11 by SitfcB

They’ll probably be 4,000 at most.

Is this fixture the one where you have to use your free cup ticket or is it any cup game?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tuesday evening on 19:55 - Sep 11 with 1540 viewsWickets

Tuesday evening on 19:52 - Sep 11 by jas0999

It’s a game we should win with eyes closed. But, meaningless. Must win a league game and soon.

For me this is one of the problems over the last few years , as no game is meaningless !! IMO .
Tuesday evening on 20:04 - Sep 11 with 1513 viewsEly_Blue

Yeah because I’m going to make the same 400 mile round trip that I’ve made today for a Tuesday night game when I have work!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Login to get fewer ads

Tuesday evening on 20:36 - Sep 11 with 1429 viewsWickets

Tuesday evening on 20:04 - Sep 11 by Ely_Blue

Yeah because I’m going to make the same 400 mile round trip that I’ve made today for a Tuesday night game when I have work!

Yeah i have made allowances for you as i see we had nearly 20,000 today . Perhaps my point is not clear enough , instead of us all moaning and groaning and god knows we have had enough excuses to do just that over the last decade or so , it would make a change if we all show huge support for the club we love by turning up in our thousands. Maybe we should not just sing "Ipswich till i die " but actually show it . But your all right its not going to happen is it .
Tuesday evening on 22:20 - Sep 11 with 1309 viewsTractorWood

Tuesday evening on 20:04 - Sep 11 by Ely_Blue

You're definitely taking a few wrong turns from Ely.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Tuesday evening on 22:22 - Sep 11 with 1301 viewspointofblue

Tuesday evening... it'd be nice if the players bothered to turn up.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Tuesday evening on 22:40 - Sep 11 with 1258 viewsEly_Blue

Tuesday evening on 22:20 - Sep 11 by TractorWood

You're definitely taking a few wrong turns from Ely.

Old username, I moved earlier this year to the south coast midway between Poole & Bournemouth

Tuesday evening on 23:54 - Sep 11 with 1163 viewsblueprint

Tuesday evening on 19:52 - Sep 11 by jas0999

A game we should win yes but don’t be surprised if we lose.
Tuesday evening on 00:18 - Sep 12 with 1114 viewsrgp1

Tuesday evening on 23:54 - Sep 11 by blueprint

A game we should win yes but don’t be surprised if we lose.

For a so called meaningless fixture Cooks selection will come under scrutiny more than ever.
Tuesday evening on 00:51 - Sep 12 with 1055 viewsSeablu

I’ve been loyal since 1972 but I really couldn’t give a tupenny toss about a game against some Cockney 14 year olds who’ll run fckin rings around us.
I’m off to bed now in the hope I wake up in the shower to find everything since 2018 has been a hideous nightmare.
Tuesday evening on 01:14 - Sep 12 with 1033 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Your joking right?
Tuesday evening on 07:46 - Sep 12 with 915 viewsElephantintheRoom

I'd find it a bit odd if people pay good money to see two teams of reseerves and misfits try and lose to each other in a derided 'competition'..

I'd also question your notion of 'loyal Town fan'. The shambles on Saturday didn't include a single home grown player. The comedy-tragedy unfolding at Portman Road is just US franchise derailed by incompetent opportunists.

It may yet come good - but it isn't really Ipswich Town as 'loyal Town fans' knew it.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Tuesday evening on 08:12 - Sep 12 with 871 viewsEly_Blue

Tuesday evening on 07:46 - Sep 12 by ElephantintheRoom

I'd find it a bit odd if people pay good money to see two teams of reseerves and misfits try and lose to each other in a derided 'competition'..

I'd also question your notion of 'loyal Town fan'. The shambles on Saturday didn't include a single home grown player. The comedy-tragedy unfolding at Portman Road is just US franchise derailed by incompetent opportunists.

It may yet come good - but it isn't really Ipswich Town as 'loyal Town fans' knew it.

Well the thing is that anyone who was a season ticket holder for last season gets a free ticket for the game on Tuesday night

Tuesday evening on 09:53 - Sep 12 with 815 viewsWickets

Tuesday evening on 08:12 - Sep 12 by Ely_Blue

Well the thing is that anyone who was a season ticket holder for last season gets a free ticket for the game on Tuesday night

Well done !
Tuesday evening on 09:58 - Sep 12 with 802 viewsblue62

Well I’m going with two mates, so only need another 14,997.

Need to play a half decent team to get some confidence going, however meaningless the cup is.
Tuesday evening on 11:39 - Sep 12 with 732 viewsWickets

Tuesday evening on 09:58 - Sep 12 by blue62

Well I’m going with two mates, so only need another 14,997.

Need to play a half decent team to get some confidence going, however meaningless the cup is.

Glad your also going . No match is meaningless as 10 years of "meaningless cup matches have contributed to us being in the state we are in .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024