Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toughest game as a manger today Paul…? Try us fans… 20:20 - Sep 11 with 570 viewsPortman_Pie

One of your toughest days in management hey Paul…?

Well let me tell you - that after 40 years following ITFC - that was one of the toughest days in my being a spectator.

After being appointed manager last season - with rice a half a season to go - we gave you a free ticket, and you under achieved. We accepted it. Whilst others around us had the typical managerial ‘bounce’ - we shrugged it off and accepted it. You cited a rubbish team.

You were then welcomed to start again this season and decided to ‘bomb’ the old ITFC. You didn’t need to wheel and deal in doing that - you simply single handed Picked those that you wanted and those that you didn’t, and banished those that were in contract and released those that weren’t. May I add - you retained certain dross that given your free hand - most ITFC fans expected to see gone - in particular the likes of Jackson, Nolan, Nsiala who were a part of the former dross era.

You were handed MILLIONS of pounds which is utterly unheard of in this league - whilst other savvy managers with a football brain s recruited from Fred’s or re moralised their existing players.

You had a clean slate with your coaching staff starting afresh again. You hired rubbish men and bakers.

You’ve had the freedom of a Man City or Chelsea manager in resources this season.

I conclude as early as the 6th game - of which we have played 3 of the league 2 teams, lost 2 and drawn 1 - that you are not worthy of taking my club forward. I look forward to your sacking ASAP (hopefully). You are no Klopp, no Pep, or no Mourinho - so please, please, please do not come walking out the tunnel prior to your team expecting some sort of god like welcome as per today next game. You’re a fool.

We pay way too much to come and watch sub standard football at this club, and have done for years. It’s insulting to see that yet again this year we’re being hoodwinked into utter rubbish.

You may feel hard done by today Paul - but you have no reason. You are on borrowed time given the above circumstance. An apology wouldn’t go amiss to us fans who are used to these hollow excuses week after week - manager after manager,

No more Paul’s from this point moving forward - please….
Toughest game as a manger today Paul…? Try us fans… on 20:21 - Sep 11 with 542 viewschrismakin

So are you cook in or out?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Toughest game as a manger today Paul…? Try us fans… on 20:33 - Sep 11 with 483 viewsFtnfwest

Given what we’ve had for the last 20 years, that wasn’t even close
Innit on 20:35 - Sep 11 with 472 viewsDyland

Toughest game as a manger today Paul…? Try us fans… on 20:33 - Sep 11 by Ftnfwest

Given what we’ve had for the last 20 years, that wasn’t even close

People need to get a grip.

Not saying today wasn't utter dogvank of course

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024