Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I switched off the audio stream once they scored the 5th yesterday.... 12:19 - Sep 12 with 418 viewsBent_double

I honestly thought they would score 10.

Did it get any better at all for the last 20-30 mins?

If there's any positive about yesterday, maybe it's that Bolton fans will finally stop going on about that semi-final game now.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

I switched off the audio stream once they scored the 5th yesterday.... on 12:20 - Sep 12 with 410 viewspointofblue

The game fizzled out after the fifth - both sets of players were just waiting for the final whistle. We did hit the bar/post but that was as close as either side came.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I switched off the audio stream once they scored the 5th yesterday.... on 12:44 - Sep 12 with 353 viewsBent_double

I switched off the audio stream once they scored the 5th yesterday.... on 12:20 - Sep 12 by pointofblue

The game fizzled out after the fifth - both sets of players were just waiting for the final whistle. We did hit the bar/post but that was as close as either side came.

Yeah, forced myself to watch the Quest 'highlights' this morning, saw the Bonne header hit the post. Just as well Bolton seemed content with 5 then...

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024