Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chances of Celina being fit for Lincoln? (n/t) 13:23 - Sep 12 with 938 viewsjasondozzell

Chances of Celina being fit for Lincoln? (n/t) on 13:49 - Sep 12 with 896 viewscatch74

Scarily I’m more interested when Nsiala is back!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Chances of Celina being fit for Lincoln? (n/t) on 14:03 - Sep 12 with 859 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I am hoping that Edmundson, Walton, Evans and a few others who will probably be playing might be. We seem to be lacking in both physical and mental fitness.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

It’s mental fitness and shape fitness I’m afraid… the Wycombe cancellation on 14:09 - Sep 12 with 837 viewsunstableblue

Chances of Celina being fit for Lincoln? (n/t) on 14:03 - Sep 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

I am hoping that Edmundson, Walton, Evans and a few others who will probably be playing might be. We seem to be lacking in both physical and mental fitness.

… was not a good thing

I’d maybe play the defence again in tues with West Ham…

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Chances of Celina being fit for Lincoln? (n/t) on 14:19 - Sep 12 with 812 viewsTheBlueGnu

Zero

Poll: Other than "The Mean Machine", what was your favourite Wacky Races car ?

Chances of Celina being fit for Lincoln? (n/t) on 14:25 - Sep 12 with 802 viewsPhilTWTD

"I think at best probably Lincoln away, and you know I’m being hopeful with that."

That was what Paul Cook said on Friday.

Edwards and Celina to Miss Bolton 10th Sep 2021 10:11
Town boss Paul Cook has revealed winger Kyle Edwards won’t be involved in tomorrow’s home game against Bolton Wanderers having picked up a knock, while new signings Bersant Celina and Sam Morsy will miss out due to their lack of fitness and suspension respectively and one or two others will also be absent, but says a couple of players will be making their home debuts. 23

Chances of Celina being fit for Lincoln? (n/t) on 14:28 - Sep 12 with 781 viewsTheBlueGnu

Chances of Celina being fit for Lincoln? (n/t) on 14:25 - Sep 12 by PhilTWTD

"I think at best probably Lincoln away, and you know I’m being hopeful with that."

Town boss Paul Cook has revealed winger Kyle Edwards won’t be involved in tomorrow’s home game against Bolton Wanderers having picked up a knock, while new signings Bersant Celina and Sam Morsy will miss out due to their lack of fitness and suspension respectively and one or two others will also be absent, but says a couple of players will be making their home debuts. 23

Yeah, zero

Poll: Other than "The Mean Machine", what was your favourite Wacky Races car ?

Chances of Celina being fit for Lincoln? (n/t) on 14:32 - Sep 12 with 769 viewsjasondozzell

Chances of Celina being fit for Lincoln? (n/t) on 14:25 - Sep 12 by PhilTWTD

Thanks, Phil!
Chances of Celina being fit for Lincoln? (n/t) on 18:10 - Sep 12 with 587 viewsBlueBadger

Chances of Celina being fit for Lincoln? (n/t) on 13:49 - Sep 12 by catch74

Scarily I’m more interested when Nsiala is back!

It'll certainly add a whole new level of speculation as to what form our defensive cock-ups might take.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2021 14:26]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024