Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nick Cave and Warren Ellis at the Regent tonight... 19:37 - Sep 12 with 792 viewsGunnsAirkick

Anyone else going? My first gig and visit to Ipswich since Covid, looking forward to it!
Nick Cave and Warren Ellis at the Regent tonight... on 20:24 - Sep 12 with 740 viewsRomeo4

Enjoy. Reckon it’ll be great. Ticket prices were a bit steep for my liking.
Nick Cave and Warren Ellis at the Regent tonight... on 09:18 - Sep 13 with 628 viewsGunnsAirkick

Nick Cave and Warren Ellis at the Regent tonight... on 20:24 - Sep 12 by Romeo4

Enjoy. Reckon it’ll be great. Ticket prices were a bit steep for my liking.

Yeah was really good, quite stripped back but still a wall of noise at times. People went to the front towards the end and Cave did his thing.

Yeah ticket prices were a bit rich for my liking, as we haven't been to a gig in two years and it seemed like a bit of a one off gig we treated ourselves.

Cave had problems saying Ipswich (although I thought he was saying it fine to be honest). Some joker shouted "Norwich!" and was met with a wall of boos, I think he was very confused, haha.

Haven't been to the Regent in years, what a beautiful venue it is. Will certainly be going back there more often.
Nick Cave and Warren Ellis at the Regent tonight... on 09:23 - Sep 13 with 618 viewsRomeo4

Nick Cave and Warren Ellis at the Regent tonight... on 09:18 - Sep 13 by GunnsAirkick

Yeah was really good, quite stripped back but still a wall of noise at times. People went to the front towards the end and Cave did his thing.

Yeah ticket prices were a bit rich for my liking, as we haven't been to a gig in two years and it seemed like a bit of a one off gig we treated ourselves.

Cave had problems saying Ipswich (although I thought he was saying it fine to be honest). Some joker shouted "Norwich!" and was met with a wall of boos, I think he was very confused, haha.

Haven't been to the Regent in years, what a beautiful venue it is. Will certainly be going back there more often.

Glad you enjoyed it. I can totally understand why you treated yourself. I wish I had tbh!

A rare opportunity to see him right on our doorstep.

Was it mostly stuff from Carnage or did he do some Bad Seeds classics too?
Nick Cave and Warren Ellis at the Regent tonight... on 09:43 - Sep 13 with 600 viewsDubtractor

Nick Cave and Warren Ellis at the Regent tonight... on 09:18 - Sep 13 by GunnsAirkick

It was a lovely night wasn't it?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Nick Cave and Warren Ellis at the Regent tonight... on 10:44 - Sep 13 with 562 viewsGunnsAirkick

Nick Cave and Warren Ellis at the Regent tonight... on 09:23 - Sep 13 by Romeo4

Glad you enjoyed it. I can totally understand why you treated yourself. I wish I had tbh!

A rare opportunity to see him right on our doorstep.

Was it mostly stuff from Carnage or did he do some Bad Seeds classics too?

It was mostly stuff from Carnage and Ghosteen plus some classic Bad Seeds stuff.

He wasn't at the piano the whole gig so did quite a lot of up close crowd interaction (which surprised me).
Nick Cave and Warren Ellis at the Regent tonight... on 10:50 - Sep 13 with 557 viewsGunnsAirkick

Nick Cave and Warren Ellis at the Regent tonight... on 09:43 - Sep 13 by Dubtractor

It was a lovely night wasn't it?

Yeah, it all felt very 'normal' didn't it? Was amazing to see some live music again and couldn't have asked for a better return.

Glad you had a good evening too. I really can't praise the venue enough, looks so much different from when I went there as a kid.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024