Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My sympathies to Paul, his family and friends. 22:33 - Sep 12 with 1890 viewsWicklowBlue

My sympathies to Paul, his family and friends. on 22:38 - Sep 12 with 1806 viewsvapour_trail

Very sad.

Best wishes, PC.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

My sympathies to Paul, his family and friends. on 22:41 - Sep 12 with 1780 viewsDarth_Koont

Yes, terrible news and presumably fairly sudden too.

Condolences and best wishes to PC and family.

Pronouns: He/Him

My sympathies to Paul, his family and friends. on 22:46 - Sep 12 with 1735 viewsMullet

Indeed and as annoyed as I am/ we might be, thereā€™d be every reason to forgive PC taking a leave of absence right now and letting others step up.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

My sympathies to Paul, his family and friends. on 23:23 - Sep 12 with 1548 viewschrismakin

You'd have thought Town may have done a similar tweet

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

My sympathies to Paul, his family and friends. on 07:43 - Sep 13 with 1220 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

My sympathies to Paul, his family and friends. on 23:23 - Sep 12 by chrismakin

I am sure they will have said the same message in person, and offered him support.

No need to make a public tweet if that's the case, in person is far more important.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

My sympathies to Paul, his family and friends. on 09:37 - Sep 13 with 946 viewsSwansea_Blue

Some things are more important than football. Best wishes to PC and his family.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

My sympathies to Paul, his family and friends. on 10:20 - Sep 13 with 860 viewsHighgateBlue

My sympathies to Paul, his family and friends. on 09:37 - Sep 13 by Swansea_Blue

Some things are more important than football. Best wishes to PC and his family.

Yes, quite right, sincere condolences to Paul Cook and family.
My sympathies to Paul, his family and friends. on 10:41 - Sep 13 with 790 viewsleitrimblue

My sympathies to Paul, his family and friends. on 23:23 - Sep 12 by chrismakin

They may well have done, they probably just don't have as large a profile as the bit o red...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024