Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brilliant Netflix show 'Breaking Point' 11:57 - Sep 13 with 653 viewshype313

About Mardy Fish with Andy Roddick, very good show highlighting Mental Health in elite Tennis.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Brilliant Netflix show 'Breaking Point' on 12:03 - Sep 13 with 631 viewsDarth_Koont

Cheers for the tip. I’ll give that a go.

Probably few sports out there as mentally and physically intensive for an individual. On the court and off with the whole touring lifestyle for 30-40 weeks a year.

Pronouns: He/Him

Brilliant Netflix show 'Breaking Point' on 12:05 - Sep 13 with 620 viewshype313

Brilliant Netflix show 'Breaking Point' on 12:03 - Sep 13 by Darth_Koont

Cheers for the tip. I’ll give that a go.

Probably few sports out there as mentally and physically intensive for an individual. On the court and off with the whole touring lifestyle for 30-40 weeks a year.

It's more to do with them having the pressure of "America's next generation" after Sampras, Agassi, Courier, Connors and McEnroe.

Without wanting to give too much away!

Brilliant Netflix show 'Breaking Point' on 12:38 - Sep 13 with 553 viewsDarth_Koont

Brilliant Netflix show 'Breaking Point' on 12:05 - Sep 13 by hype313

It's more to do with them having the pressure of "America's next generation" after Sampras, Agassi, Courier, Connors and McEnroe.

Without wanting to give too much away!

OK. Sounds just as interesting to be fair.

Brilliant Netflix show 'Breaking Point' on 12:55 - Sep 13 with 513 viewsIllinoisblue

Was just looking at the trailer for it, looks interesting. Psycho sports parents and a guy called Mardy Fish - wtf?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Brilliant Netflix show 'Breaking Point' on 09:46 - Sep 14 with 373 viewsDarth_Koont

Cheers for the tip. It was very, very good.

And without giving anything away, it was much more than I was expecting even as someone who watches a fair bit of tennis.

Brilliant Netflix show 'Breaking Point' on 09:49 - Sep 14 with 361 viewshype313

Brilliant Netflix show 'Breaking Point' on 09:46 - Sep 14 by Darth_Koont

Cheers for the tip. It was very, very good.

And without giving anything away, it was much more than I was expecting even as someone who watches a fair bit of tennis.

Glad you enjoyed it, was quite heavy hitting (if you excuse the pun)

Still can't quite believe that Roddick called it a day at 30, but as you said previously, it must be tough to spend 300 odd days a year travelling from hotel to hotel.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024