Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? 18:40 - Sep 13 with 1793 viewsOriginalMarkyP

I said at the time they weren't particularly positive and seemed a little lacklustre. He sounded like he was expecting a defeat.

And another point. The people saying we were OK going forward at least... watch the game again on ifollow. I we weren't all that. Too disorganised to offer a consistent threat. Never built any sustained pressure. Both our goals were just really down to Burns beating his man, not team goals as such. We really didn't offer much up front. Chaplin was invisible because no one could find him. We were lucky to get two. A lot of refs would have blown up when Burns appeared to foul his man before crossing for Bonne's goal.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 18:48 - Sep 13 with 1724 viewsLeoMuff

It’s almost like he might have been distracted by something

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 18:50 - Sep 13 with 1708 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 18:48 - Sep 13 by LeoMuff

It’s almost like he might have been distracted by something

Yes. I understand that. I lost my dad while I was working and had to work through too.

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 18:59 - Sep 13 with 1679 viewschrismakin

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 18:50 - Sep 13 by OriginalMarkyP

Yes. I understand that. I lost my dad while I was working and had to work through too.

Did you have 19000 people watching over your performance at work tho..

I do agree on the pre match quotes though. I didn't like them
But I don't think you can compare personal circumstances as everyone takes things differently.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 19:05 - Sep 13 with 1661 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 18:59 - Sep 13 by chrismakin

Did you have 19000 people watching over your performance at work tho..

I do agree on the pre match quotes though. I didn't like them
But I don't think you can compare personal circumstances as everyone takes things differently.

I don't think the 19000 will concern him to be honest. My point would be it glaringly highlights why managers need a decent no. 2 to take the reigns when their focus needs to be elsewhere.

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 19:06 - Sep 13 with 1640 views_sanctimoanious_

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 18:50 - Sep 13 by OriginalMarkyP

Soooooo, that makes it all cool then? Wow
Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 19:14 - Sep 13 with 1610 viewsDubtractor

First half we did have a lot of good attacking play, and it wasn't a foul by burns, if anything the Bolton player fell trying to lean into him.

Second half we offered naff all, but we shouldn't ignore the good attacking play in the first half, much like we can't ignore how bad the defensive play was.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 19:22 - Sep 13 with 1560 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 19:06 - Sep 13 by _sanctimoanious_

Soooooo, that makes it all cool then? Wow

No. But if you want to continue to work you have to accept the criticism.

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 20:28 - Sep 13 with 1403 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 19:05 - Sep 13 by OriginalMarkyP

I don't think the 19000 will concern him to be honest. My point would be it glaringly highlights why managers need a decent no. 2 to take the reigns when their focus needs to be elsewhere.

That last sentence is a very valid point.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 23:25 - Sep 13 with 1146 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 19:05 - Sep 13 by OriginalMarkyP

Absolutely. The issues were there before and we need more than just the manager to sort them out.

I was most concerned about his comment after the match that once Morsy is in the team we won't capitulate like that. We can't rely on one player to provide our backbone. We need more characters and leaders in the team (have done for a long time now). I hoped Evans, Edmundson and Walton might have been them.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 12:07 - Sep 14 with 822 viewsGarv

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 19:14 - Sep 13 by Dubtractor

First half we did have a lot of good attacking play, and it wasn't a foul by burns, if anything the Bolton player fell trying to lean into him.

Second half we offered naff all, but we shouldn't ignore the good attacking play in the first half, much like we can't ignore how bad the defensive play was.

I think once 4 had gone in, and definitely 5, there was no chance we were going to offer anything in an attacking sense. So, ultimately the whole second half performance is down to the defending in my opinion.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 12:10 - Sep 14 with 809 viewsChrisd

Lets be honest, you seem to be the type of poster that finds the negative in most things, so anything that can be massaged to suit this agenda works brilliantly for you. Yes, we get it you want PC out.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 13:16 - Sep 14 with 719 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 12:10 - Sep 14 by Chrisd

Lets be honest, you seem to be the type of poster that finds the negative in most things, so anything that can be massaged to suit this agenda works brilliantly for you. Yes, we get it you want PC out.

That's the thing. I really don't.

Someone put a poll up after Saturday's debacle and I voted for keeping him.

You can be upset and pissed off with mistakes that some is making but still want them to succeed.

As I've said elsewhere this mess is his responsibility. He needs to fix it. Him waltzing out the door and having another stooge come in is being let off the hook. He's well paid, he'd needs to earn his money and sort it out.

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 13:38 - Sep 14 with 652 viewsChrisd

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 13:16 - Sep 14 by OriginalMarkyP

That's the thing. I really don't.

Someone put a poll up after Saturday's debacle and I voted for keeping him.

You can be upset and pissed off with mistakes that some is making but still want them to succeed.

As I've said elsewhere this mess is his responsibility. He needs to fix it. Him waltzing out the door and having another stooge come in is being let off the hook. He's well paid, he'd needs to earn his money and sort it out.

And that's why he needs the time to put it right. Give him until that 10 league game mark and if we are still without a couple of wins and our defensive performances haven't improved then that might be the time to do something about it.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 14:13 - Sep 14 with 597 viewsTractorCam

Good thing we had a former premier league referee who didn't blow up for a perfect use of strength for the first goal, and definitely not a foul as you suggest.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Has anyone watched/read Cook's PRE Bolton interviews again? on 14:20 - Sep 14 with 582 viewsbackwaywhen

Hi Liam Richardson equals a Cookie no can do …….. misses him badly I would say .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024