Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Barry signing does seem an odd one. 09:34 - Sep 14 with 1896 viewshype313

Clearly not going to get much game time here.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-told-t

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 09:47 - Sep 14 with 1821 viewsBlueNomad

Maybe Dean Smith has asked that he learn he isn't Billy BigBoots first? Just a thought.
The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 09:54 - Sep 14 with 1799 viewsGuthrum

It's not even accurate. Barry started the game against Burton, not just the cup match.

An injury or two and he will be on the frontline. Also, he's only just 18, with minimal First Team experience, hardly a candidate to go straight in to the League starting lineup full time.

Plus six or seven games into the season is rather early to start beefing (considering he's played an hour of two of those fixtures). Suspect this is clickbait stirring by the Birmingham Mail.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 09:58 - Sep 14 with 1754 viewstractordownsouth

I said a few weeks back his loan will be terminated early and haven’t changed my mind. I don’t see how he gets enough game time here for the move to be worth it for Aston Villa

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 10:08 - Sep 14 with 1684 viewsabracaDOBRA_

The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 09:58 - Sep 14 by tractordownsouth

I said a few weeks back his loan will be terminated early and haven’t changed my mind. I don’t see how he gets enough game time here for the move to be worth it for Aston Villa

I think he'll start tonight, play well and get some time on Saturday. All it takes is a few injuries, which we all know is a very common thing at itfc
The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 10:27 - Sep 14 with 1601 viewsBiGDonnie

They can't have been happy to see an ageing Aluko in the side ahead of him.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 10:30 - Sep 14 with 1589 viewsGarv

He shouldn't necessarily be expecting to play every week. He's here to get first team experience and provide a back up/bench attacking option. He's been on the bench most games hasn't he?

Don't see a problem.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 11:02 - Sep 14 with 1467 viewsozzy_itfc

The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 10:30 - Sep 14 by Garv

He shouldn't necessarily be expecting to play every week. He's here to get first team experience and provide a back up/bench attacking option. He's been on the bench most games hasn't he?

Don't see a problem.

Agree. Very much in the first team picture here, even if not playing. All experience and I am sure he will get an opportunity. Although the Celina signing has probably hindered him.

At villa would be no-where near the first team situation.
The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 11:09 - Sep 14 with 1432 viewsgordon

The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 10:30 - Sep 14 by Garv

Don't see a problem.

He'd be on the bench for Villa!
Login to get fewer ads

The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 11:14 - Sep 14 with 1396 viewsabracaDOBRA_

The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 11:09 - Sep 14 by gordon

Sorry didn't mean to upvote that as I disagree actually , he wouldn't be on their bench!
The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 12:07 - Sep 14 with 1203 viewsGarv

Why isn't he then?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 12:09 - Sep 14 with 1191 viewschicoazul

Weird how they sent him out on loan then.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 12:18 - Sep 14 with 1144 viewsChrisd

The more PC needs results he won't be relying on a youngster, it will be experience that plays. What I do find bizarre is surely Ashton and Cook discuss which players are needed and who are the priority signings? A lot of hype around Barry, like with our own youngsters, but until they play regularly in the first team that's all it is - hype and potential.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 12:19 - Sep 14 with 1127 viewsChrisd

Would he? I don't think so. Now and again perhaps, but not regularly.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 12:42 - Sep 14 with 1012 viewsgordon

The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 12:19 - Sep 14 by Chrisd

Would he? I don't think so. Now and again perhaps, but not regularly.

Cameron Archer has been on the bench for every Villa PL game so far, and he's definitely not thought of as highly as Barry.
The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 13:06 - Sep 14 with 903 viewsBlueNomad

The Barry signing does seem an odd one. on 12:42 - Sep 14 by gordon

Cameron Archer has been on the bench for every Villa PL game so far, and he's definitely not thought of as highly as Barry.

The loan is part of his overall education. He is not in Villa’s plans this season. Simple as that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024