Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Handmaid's Tale season 4 14:30 - Sep 14 with 705 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone watching it? We've got a couple left, but I'd just like to say that June is really pissing me off, the surly cow. Are we allowed to feel this way about the the hero of the show or am I a horrible reactionary?
(this question is open to everyone except Darth!)
[Post edited 14 Sep 2021 14:30]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Handmaid's Tale season 4 on 15:42 - Sep 14 with 615 viewsronnyd

I've all but given up on these seemingly endless U.S. dramas now. They never really seem to get anywhere.
Handmaid's Tale season 4 on 16:02 - Sep 14 with 587 viewshoppy

It's all relative, isn't it?

Thought you'd like that approach, no?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Handmaid's Tale season 4 on 16:30 - Sep 14 with 551 viewsgiant_stow

Handmaid's Tale season 4 on 15:42 - Sep 14 by ronnyd

I've all but given up on these seemingly endless U.S. dramas now. They never really seem to get anywhere.

I'd say you're definitely right about this one - its dying on its arse.

Hoppy, it took me a moment, but I got there. Not too bad.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Handmaid's Tale season 4 on 16:43 - Sep 14 with 518 viewsBent_double

Yeah, watched it all, was a bit disappointed tbh, but with only a couple to go you should see it through.

This is clearly, "June's revenge" series, promised a lot a the start but never really lived up to it as the series went on.

Don't know if there's a 5th planned, but they're in danger of going the same way as "The Walking Dead" which just seemed to go on and on at a snails pace repeating the same storyline all the time.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Handmaid's Tale season 4 on 16:49 - Sep 14 with 510 viewsgiant_stow

Handmaid's Tale season 4 on 16:43 - Sep 14 by Bent_double

Yeah, watched it all, was a bit disappointed tbh, but with only a couple to go you should see it through.

This is clearly, "June's revenge" series, promised a lot a the start but never really lived up to it as the series went on.

Don't know if there's a 5th planned, but they're in danger of going the same way as "The Walking Dead" which just seemed to go on and on at a snails pace repeating the same storyline all the time.

We'll most likely knock the last two off tonight - just hope something happens other than June snarling at everyone on an extreme closeup.

Handmaid's Tale season 4 on 17:35 - Sep 14 with 459 viewsSenatorBlue

Handmaid's Tale season 4 on 16:43 - Sep 14 by Bent_double

The latest (and last) series of Walking Dead has been a definite step up, which was not difficult after the dross of the last two series. I’m quite enjoying it again.

I also agree with the OP re June in Handmaid. They’ve overplayed the close up stare to camera now. Either Canada take out Gilead next season or I’m out.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2021 17:36]
Handmaid's Tale season 4 on 18:04 - Sep 14 with 410 viewsfactual_blue

Handmaid's Tale season 4 on 16:49 - Sep 14 by giant_stow

We'll most likely knock the last two off tonight - just hope something happens other than June snarling at everyone on an extreme closeup.

At the end [Redacted], along with [Redacted] and others, [Redacted] [Redacted] in a brutal [Redacted].

[Redacted] is then [Redacted], having been [Redacted].

Apparently there's going to be a series five, which will lay the ground for goodness knows how many series based on Margaret Attwood's sequel, The Testaments.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024