Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really? We’ve not one a game so far 19:14 - Sep 14 with 782 viewsVic

And tonight we have a game that gives an ideal chance to do that. It’s one extra game - why not play the first team? Or as a minimum, why not give the defense a game together?

This kind of change for change sake when we need to get some momentum really frustrates me.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Really? We’ve not one a game so far on 19:18 - Sep 14 with 738 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Would have thought it would be a useful game for the team to gel!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Really? We’ve not one a game so far on 19:20 - Sep 14 with 724 viewsVic

Really? We’ve not one a game so far on 19:18 - Sep 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Would have thought it would be a useful game for the team to gel!

We’ve passed the gel stage surely! (Or are you whooshing me?) The defense was so poor on Saturday, they don’t need a rest - give them the chance to redeem themselves.

Really? We’ve not one a game so far on 19:26 - Sep 14 with 666 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Really? We’ve not one a game so far on 19:20 - Sep 14 by Vic

We’ve passed the gel stage surely! (Or are you whooshing me?) The defense was so poor on Saturday, they don’t need a rest - give them the chance to redeem themselves.

A little whoosh maybe, but we are still being told that we need time to gel, so that would suggest we should play a consistent line up.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Really? We’ve not one a game so far on 19:26 - Sep 14 with 661 viewsjayessess

Looking forward to Holy, Woolfenden and Armin registering our first clean sheet of the season.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Really? We’ve not one a game so far on 19:28 - Sep 14 with 645 views_sanctimoanious_

Funny, other experts have been moaning that they don't see the point in playing a first team tonight. Go figure.
Really? We’ve not one a game so far on 19:31 - Sep 14 with 615 viewsVic

Really? We’ve not one a game so far on 19:28 - Sep 14 by _sanctimoanious_

Funny, other experts have been moaning that they don't see the point in playing a first team tonight. Go figure.

That’s exactly what I’m trying to do! I just keep coming up with blanks to understand it.

I guess it’s opinions and we’re all different, but given the start we’ve had I wouldn’t have changed it all up tonight.

Really? We’ve not one a game so far on 19:34 - Sep 14 with 575 views_sanctimoanious_

Really? We’ve not one a game so far on 19:31 - Sep 14 by Vic

That’s exactly what I’m trying to do! I just keep coming up with blanks to understand it.

I guess it’s opinions and we’re all different, but given the start we’ve had I wouldn’t have changed it all up tonight.

I'm with you - we need to breed familiarity.
Really? We’ve not one a game so far on 20:25 - Sep 14 with 505 viewspatrickswell

He's lost the plot. It's quite sad to see, but he's a dead man walking and he knows it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024