Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know if this is still the best football in years? 21:42 - Sep 14 with 902 viewsSteve_M

Just wondering because that seemed to be the view last time set lost a cup match in embarrassing circumstances.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2021 21:51]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone know if this is still the best football in years? on 21:43 - Sep 14 with 849 viewspointofblue

What - last Saturday?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Anyone know if this is still the best football in years? on 21:44 - Sep 14 with 804 viewsDubtractor

Most exciting start to a season since the start of Robson's reign.

I still marvel at that post.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Anyone know if this is still the best football in years? on 21:47 - Sep 14 with 719 viewsHerbivore

Anyone know if this is still the best football in years? on 21:44 - Sep 14 by Dubtractor

Most exciting start to a season since the start of Robson's reign.

I still marvel at that post.

Yeah, it was a hell of a take a few weeks ago and now it looks like utter lunacy.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone know if this is still the best football in years? on 21:51 - Sep 14 with 643 viewsSteve_M

Anyone know if this is still the best football in years? on 21:43 - Sep 14 by pointofblue

What - last Saturday?

That meant to say cup match. So, five weeks ago but both work here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone know if this is still the best football in years? on 21:53 - Sep 14 with 616 viewspointofblue

Anyone know if this is still the best football in years? on 21:51 - Sep 14 by Steve_M

That meant to say cup match. So, five weeks ago but both work here.

I think your mistype worked better to be honest!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Anyone know if this is still the best football in years? on 22:09 - Sep 14 with 529 viewsBlueBadger

Mate, 'the football is better' has been the clarion cry since we were getting feebly relegated.

/Bluefish mode off

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone know if this is still the best football in years? on 22:12 - Sep 14 with 515 viewsMullet

Anyone know if this is still the best football in years? on 21:47 - Sep 14 by Herbivore

Yeah, it was a hell of a take a few weeks ago and now it looks like utter lunacy.

Quite a few have tried to distance themselves from what they were ramming down people’s throats only a week or so ago.

It’s amazing how quickly and how fickle their collapse has been even compared to the team. But when you’re coming out with stuff like that…..

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024