Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Lincoln - what you want and what you think it'll be... 23:02 - Sep 14 with 1021 viewspointofblue

Want:

Walton
Vincent-Young - Woolfenden - Burgess - Coulson
Harper - Evans - Carroll
Burns - Bonne - Aluko

Substitutes: Hladky, Penney, Donacien, Edmundson, Edwards, Chaplin, Pigott

Think:

Walton
Vincent-Young - Edmundson - Burgess - Coulson
Harper - Evans
Burns - Chaplin - Aluko
Bonne

Substitutes: Hladky, Penney, Donacien, Barry, Edwards, Jackson, Pigott

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Team for Lincoln - what you want and what you think it'll be... on 23:06 - Sep 14 with 974 viewspositivity

my want is pretty close to yours, my think is that donacien and carroll will come in.

surely norwood is on the bench now though?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Team for Lincoln - what you want and what you think it'll be... on 23:10 - Sep 14 with 946 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Celina elegible for bench.

Also have no idea why if he is fit anyone would go for Aluko over Edwards, that is insanity.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Team for Lincoln - what you want and what you think it'll be... on 23:10 - Sep 14 with 940 viewspointofblue

Team for Lincoln - what you want and what you think it'll be... on 23:06 - Sep 14 by positivity

my want is pretty close to yours, my think is that donacien and carroll will come in.

surely norwood is on the bench now though?

True! Out of my 'want' squad probably Norwood for Donacien and out of the 'think' squad for Jackson.

Bringing Carroll in might be something but Cook needs to change shape, not just keep doing the same thing and expecting results.

Team for Lincoln - what you want and what you think it'll be... on 23:12 - Sep 14 with 931 viewspointofblue

Team for Lincoln - what you want and what you think it'll be... on 23:10 - Sep 14 by TRUE_BLUE123

Celina elegible for bench.

Also have no idea why if he is fit anyone would go for Aluko over Edwards, that is insanity.

Edwards was injured on Saturday and didn't play tonight so not sure whether he'll be ready on Saturday. Again with Celina, is he suddenly going to be ready for a run out on Saturday but not this evening? If so, yes, he should be on the bench.

Team for Lincoln - what you want and what you think it'll be... on 23:31 - Sep 14 with 874 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Team for Lincoln - what you want and what you think it'll be... on 23:12 - Sep 14 by pointofblue

Edwards was injured on Saturday and didn't play tonight so not sure whether he'll be ready on Saturday. Again with Celina, is he suddenly going to be ready for a run out on Saturday but not this evening? If so, yes, he should be on the bench.

I may be wrong but feel like he wasn't eligible to play tonight for some reason. He is in full training I believe.

Regardless, I have no faith in whatever midfield we put out, so its probably going to be another painful loss
[Post edited 14 Sep 2021 23:31]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Team for Lincoln - what you want and what you think it'll be... on 07:21 - Sep 15 with 558 viewsjayessess

I have a hunch it'll be:

Walton
Donacien Edmundson Burgess Coulson
Harper Evans
Burns Chaplin Edwards
Bonne

Personally, I'd swap Carroll for either of the centre midfielders but otherwise would go same.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Team for Lincoln - what you want and what you think it'll be... on 08:13 - Sep 15 with 465 viewsJackPITFC

Walton
Vincent-Young - Edmundson - Burgess - Coulson
Harper - Evans
Burns - Norwood - Edwards
Bonne
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024