Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Cook interview, another lack of personal responsibility 23:19 - Sep 14 with 845 viewspointofblue

Until he acknowledges he's part of the problem and looks to rectify it the tide will not be turning fast.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Another Cook interview, another lack of personal responsibility on 23:28 - Sep 14 with 798 viewsBlueBadger

The Realist LOVES a failing ITFC manager.

Cook didn't even need to buy him a beer.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another Cook interview, another lack of personal responsibility on 23:31 - Sep 14 with 773 viewspointofblue

Another Cook interview, another lack of personal responsibility on 23:28 - Sep 14 by BlueBadger

To be fair, the down vote might be because I said the tide won't be turning fast - actually it's highly likely it won't be turning at all.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Another Cook interview, another lack of personal responsibility on 23:34 - Sep 14 with 755 viewstimothyeo

Another Cook interview, another lack of personal responsibility on 23:28 - Sep 14 by BlueBadger

TheRealist09 has down voted every single one of my posts.

Although saying that, he's hardly the only one in that respect, so maybe doesn't say too much.
Another Cook interview, another lack of personal responsibility on 23:35 - Sep 14 with 751 viewsBlueBadger

Another Cook interview, another lack of personal responsibility on 23:31 - Sep 14 by pointofblue

To be fair, the down vote might be because I said the tide won't be turning fast - actually it's highly likely it won't be turning at all.

Nah, he used to downvote anyone who pointed out that Paul Lambert was crap as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another Cook interview, another lack of personal responsibility on 08:31 - Sep 15 with 451 viewsblu_dru

“As a manager, I hold my hand up, it’s not good enough and I’m not happy with what’s going on myself.”
Another Cook interview, another lack of personal responsibility on 08:43 - Sep 15 with 429 viewsKeaneish

He did last night, “ . As a manager I hold my hands up, it’s not good enough and I’m not happy with what’s going on myself”.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Another Cook interview, another lack of personal responsibility on 08:44 - Sep 15 with 421 viewsblu_dru

Another Cook interview, another lack of personal responsibility on 08:43 - Sep 15 by Keaneish

He did last night, “ . As a manager I hold my hands up, it’s not good enough and I’m not happy with what’s going on myself”.

Yeah like i said
Another Cook interview, another lack of personal responsibility on 09:00 - Sep 15 with 373 views_sanctimoanious_

I mean, I’m 100% sure he knows he’s part of the problem but please don’t let that stop you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024