Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Word of warning 09:48 - Sep 15 with 11654 viewsLord_Lucan

Don't get ill, give birth or be in an ambulance on the way to hospital if you are on the M25 today.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Word of warning on 09:57 - Sep 15 with 4381 viewsDigger77

Why aren't plod dragging these idiots off the road?
Word of warning on 10:02 - Sep 15 with 4350 viewsKeno

Word of warning on 09:57 - Sep 15 by Digger77

Why aren't plod dragging these idiots off the road?

They are nature lovers, just get a local farmer to cover them is silage and farm muck

what could be more natural

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is this the same lot from the other day.... on 10:07 - Sep 15 with 4318 viewsBloots

....moaning about people that don't have loft insulation or draft excluders under their front doors?

My old Nan used to have a green corduroy snake full of dried peas that she put up against the bottom of her front door.

Expect these workshy fops would have loved her.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Word of warning on 11:51 - Sep 15 with 4184 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Have any of them been run over yet?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Word of warning on 12:08 - Sep 15 with 4138 viewstextbackup

Word of warning on 11:51 - Sep 15 by The_Romford_Blue

Have any of them been run over yet?

hope so....

one bloke went over to drag one out of the way and all you heard was the tree huggers shouting "he's 82 years old leave him alone" young enough to sit in the road, too old to be dragged out the way....

freaks the lot of them

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Word of warning on 12:12 - Sep 15 with 4114 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Word of warning on 12:08 - Sep 15 by textbackup

hope so....

one bloke went over to drag one out of the way and all you heard was the tree huggers shouting "he's 82 years old leave him alone" young enough to sit in the road, too old to be dragged out the way....

freaks the lot of them

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
Word of warning on 12:21 - Sep 15 with 4089 viewsgiant_stow

hope so....

freaks the lot of them

Another reading is that its brave for an 80 something to put himself in harms way for something he believes in. Don't get me wrong, I don't know how I feel either way about these protests, but I admire them practicing what they preach.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Word of warning on 12:25 - Sep 15 with 4063 viewsLord_Lucan

Word of warning on 12:21 - Sep 15 by giant_stow

Another reading is that its brave for an 80 something to put himself in harms way for something he believes in. Don't get me wrong, I don't know how I feel either way about these protests, but I admire them practicing what they preach.

I bet his home isn't fecking insulated. Stupid old fart.

I would have more sympathy if UK wasn't doing anything about climate change but they are. This lot are just a bunch of silly bolox, if someone dies due to the delays they should be charged with manslaughter.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Word of warning on 12:29 - Sep 15 with 4031 viewsPinewoodblue

Word of warning on 12:25 - Sep 15 by Lord_Lucan

I bet his home isn't fecking insulated. Stupid old fart.

I would have more sympathy if UK wasn't doing anything about climate change but they are. This lot are just a bunch of silly bolox, if someone dies due to the delays they should be charged with manslaughter.

Food for thought. Collectively internet users have more adverse impact on climate change than those who fly by aircraft.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200305-why-your-internet-habits-are-not-as-

Where do you draw the line….

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Word of warning on 12:29 - Sep 15 with 4034 viewsleitrimblue

hope so....

freaks the lot of them

Moving a unarmed 82 year old sounds like a job for the Met
Word of warning on 12:35 - Sep 15 with 3995 viewstextbackup

na fck them.

read how a blokes father missed his cancer treatment due to these blocking roads, no doubt holidays and other things people have been waiting 18 months to get back on track with doing will have been impacted too.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Word of warning on 12:37 - Sep 15 with 3971 viewsPinewoodblue

Word of warning on 12:29 - Sep 15 by leitrimblue

Moving a unarmed 82 year old sounds like a job for the Met

Difficult to pick up an armless 80 yr old.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Word of warning on 12:38 - Sep 15 with 3965 viewsleitrimblue

Word of warning on 12:37 - Sep 15 by Pinewoodblue

Difficult to pick up an armless 80 yr old.

By the nostrils?
Word of warning on 12:45 - Sep 15 with 3917 viewsMattinLondon

Word of warning on 12:35 - Sep 15 by textbackup

na fck them.

read how a blokes father missed his cancer treatment due to these blocking roads, no doubt holidays and other things people have been waiting 18 months to get back on track with doing will have been impacted too.

Nothing in comparison to what will happen if nothing is done to drastically cut emissions etc etc.
Thee was a thermal..... on 12:50 - Sep 15 with 3872 viewsBloots

Word of warning on 12:45 - Sep 15 by MattinLondon

Nothing in comparison to what will happen if nothing is done to drastically cut emissions etc etc.

...insulation engineer tweeting from the roadblock the other day.

He got no work done.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Word of warning on 12:50 - Sep 15 with 3872 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So because it’s something they support, they’ll happily cause huge disruptions that could result in deaths and we are expected to support them?

I support their aims, not their methods. F-ck the lot of them.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Word of warning on 12:51 - Sep 15 with 3865 viewsRyorry

Word of warning on 10:02 - Sep 15 by Keno

They are nature lovers, just get a local farmer to cover them is silage and farm muck

what could be more natural

They wouldn't want to waste good silage (which is fermented grass for sheep/cattle winter feed & smells lovely btw) but I'm sure they'd be delighted to do a bit of extra-curricular muckspreading ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Word of warning on 12:52 - Sep 15 with 3861 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Have to say, obviously I’d be royally p*ssed off if I’d been held up and any loss of life etc caused as a result is an avoidable tragedy however as others have pointed out previously it’s difficult to protest effectively without causing some disruption

And at least in this case the protest has a tangible and realistic point to it, and isn’t running counter productive to the aims like say, stopping public transport whilst protesting climate change…

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Word of warning on 12:53 - Sep 15 with 3849 viewsRyorry

Word of warning on 12:50 - Sep 15 by The_Romford_Blue

So because it’s something they support, they’ll happily cause huge disruptions that could result in deaths and we are expected to support them?

They also alienate loads of people by using these methods (incl myself) who'd otherwise support them, which is of course completely counter-productive to their aims.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Word of warning on 13:41 - Sep 15 with 3700 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Idiots!

.....should obviously be trashing banks.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Word of warning on 14:04 - Sep 15 with 3625 viewsMattinLondon

Word of warning on 12:53 - Sep 15 by Ryorry

They also alienate loads of people by using these methods (incl myself) who'd otherwise support them, which is of course completely counter-productive to their aims.

So you support them as long as you’re not inconvenienced?

The other day there was a report that stated that a lot of young people are worried about the future as a result of environmental damage. Maybe if previous generations were more concerned about such matters instead of being unhappy about such inconvenience, then maybe such actions wouldn’t be required now.

Actually, no maybe about it.
Word of warning on 14:08 - Sep 15 with 3610 viewsMattinLondon

Word of warning on 12:50 - Sep 15 by The_Romford_Blue

So basically you support them but not when they actually do something about it?

It’s not a case of ‘f**k them’ because it’s your generation that will have to deal with such environmental damage. You can blame older people for being too selfish to do something in the first place.
Word of warning on 14:17 - Sep 15 with 3576 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is this you in the video Lucan?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9984953/Motorists-clash-Insulate-Britai

[Post edited 15 Sep 2021 14:17]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Word of warning on 14:22 - Sep 15 with 3550 viewsghostofescobar

Motorists much more furious with roads closed by protesters than with roads closed by flooding.

GhostOfEscobar

Word of warning on 14:23 - Sep 15 with 3532 viewsWD19

The biggest things we could all do to help the planet is limit our own reproduction and stop the keeping of domestic animals.

If someone told me that none of the protesters today kept any pets I would start to listen to them. Until then they can do one.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024