Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please don’t be bunkered by past success Paul 16:17 - Sep 15 with 798 viewsstevieg

Keep your options open because time doesn’t stand still. Consider other ways to achieve at least an intermediate way forward.
Please don’t be bunkered by past success Paul on 16:45 - Sep 15 with 708 viewslegoman

Please shut up you plonker.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Please don’t be bunkered by past success Paul on 17:41 - Sep 15 with 635 viewsBlueBadger

What?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Please don’t be bunkered by past success Paul on 17:55 - Sep 15 with 622 viewsBlueForYou

He's right I feel. Cook has achieved success in the lower league's by this very same template, but here he has found it way more difficult. We are a bigger club, desperate to achieve, & there has been so much negativity. He has to change his approach, be adaptable, think differently, & perhaps the opposite of his usual approach will bring him the results.
Please don’t be bunkered by past success Paul on 18:04 - Sep 15 with 598 viewsBlueBadger

Please don’t be bunkered by past success Paul on 17:55 - Sep 15 by BlueForYou

He's right I feel. Cook has achieved success in the lower league's by this very same template, but here he has found it way more difficult. We are a bigger club, desperate to achieve, & there has been so much negativity. He has to change his approach, be adaptable, think differently, & perhaps the opposite of his usual approach will bring him the results.

And perhaps appoint some proper coaches.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Please don’t be bunkered by past success Paul on 19:12 - Sep 15 with 528 viewsOldboy

In English please.
Please don’t be bunkered by past success Paul on 19:22 - Sep 15 with 517 viewsbrushhand

did you see us get beat last night by a ten man under 21 side?
it's painful to watch, it was a shocking performance.
only positive, i got a free ticket.
Please don’t be bunkered by past success Paul on 19:26 - Sep 15 with 507 viewslegoman

Please don’t be bunkered by past success Paul on 19:22 - Sep 15 by brushhand

did you see us get beat last night by a ten man under 21 side?
it's painful to watch, it was a shocking performance.
only positive, i got a free ticket.

You getting a ticket at all was a negative.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Please don’t be bunkered by past success Paul on 19:35 - Sep 15 with 495 viewsbrushhand

Please don’t be bunkered by past success Paul on 19:26 - Sep 15 by legoman

You getting a ticket at all was a negative.

to be honest it's starting to feel like that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024