Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Be sure not to drive with a dodgy break light 22:17 - Sep 16 with 1304 viewsbluelagos

"An encounter with an officer will always be dictated by the person he/she is dealing with" *

* Word for word from a Met policeman on this very site 6 days ago.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Be sure not to drive with a dodgy break light on 22:56 - Sep 16 with 1200 viewsZXBlue

Awful lot of assumptions in that thread.

Usually better to await facts and information.
Be sure not to drive with a dodgy break light on 23:25 - Sep 16 with 1163 viewsbluelagos

Be sure not to drive with a dodgy break light on 22:56 - Sep 16 by ZXBlue

Would agree there's plenty of assumptions in the many replies. But the thread, from a journo who writes for the Independent seems to be reporting the facts, nothing more. Can't myself see any assumptions or opinion from her 3 tweets in her thread.

As for waiting for all the facts, am willing to wager the Iopc dont produce their final report for well over 12 months, going on their record of reporting on previous allegations of police violence. So wont be holding my breath on learning their explanations for the reasons for the injuries sustained by said OAP.

Be sure not to drive with a dodgy break light on 14:39 - Sep 17 with 885 viewsEireannach_gorm

Shot while escaping?
Be sure not to drive with a dodgy break light on 17:17 - Sep 17 with 804 viewsSwansea_Blue

"A broken nose, broken cheek bone/ eye socket and deep cuts to his head and other injuries" doesn't sound like an assumption. Put it this way, I wouldn't assume he tripped and fell based on that statement of what sounds like fact (albeit unverified).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Be sure not to drive with a dodgy break light on 17:29 - Sep 17 with 777 viewsbluelagos

Looks like the story will be covered on the ITV local news in London tonight.

Be sure not to drive with a dodgy break light on 10:31 - Sep 18 with 603 viewsbluelagos

Update, an arrest has been confirmed. Of the 70 year old guy who was hospitalised with a broken nose, fractured cheek bone, damaged eye socket.

Be sure not to drive with a dodgy break light on 11:08 - Sep 18 with 570 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Be sure not to drive with a dodgy break light on 10:31 - Sep 18 by bluelagos

Update, an arrest has been confirmed. Of the 70 year old guy who was hospitalised with a broken nose, fractured cheek bone, damaged eye socket.

Standard procedure for an assault by the police!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Be sure not to drive with a dodgy break light on 11:17 - Sep 18 with 554 viewsLord_Lucan

I wonder if the police were wearing bodycams, I think bodycams should be compulsory.

I struggle to understand the mentality of a police offer allegedly doing something like this, I'm hoping it turns out that the victim was a crazed mentalist who was threatening to shoot someone, at least that way you can justify some kind of force. Doesn't look like it at the moment though does it.

I just don't get it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Be sure not to drive with a dodgy break light on 11:21 - Sep 18 with 551 viewschicoazul

Do not talk to the police at all ever. Avoid them at all costs. If you are pulled over like this unfortunate chap seems to have been, give them the absolute minimum communication needed. They are not to be trusted.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Be sure not to drive with a dodgy break light on 11:37 - Sep 18 with 527 viewsbluelagos

Be sure not to drive with a dodgy break light on 11:17 - Sep 18 by Lord_Lucan

I wonder if the police were wearing bodycams, I think bodycams should be compulsory.

I struggle to understand the mentality of a police offer allegedly doing something like this, I'm hoping it turns out that the victim was a crazed mentalist who was threatening to shoot someone, at least that way you can justify some kind of force. Doesn't look like it at the moment though does it.

I just don't get it.

I am a huge advocate for body cams on the police. Any rogue baduns can quickly be dealt with, and it also protects the police from false/malicious allegations.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024