Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with 08:46 - Sep 17 with 1921 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Recommendations anyone?

Fridge freezers are aplenty in places like Curry's, just wondered if anyone's got one recently that's a bargain or just really good (like has an ice crusher built in or something).

And room dividing bookcases. Had a look at these but not sure on the quality/finish without seeing it live: https://www.habitat.co.uk/product/9497511

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 09:05 - Sep 17 with 1574 viewsitfcjoe

Ice crushers use up so much space in the freezer - I'd avoid personally. You basically pay a premium to not be able to much into your freezer

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 09:13 - Sep 17 with 1555 viewsKeno

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 09:05 - Sep 17 by itfcjoe

Ice crushers use up so much space in the freezer - I'd avoid personally. You basically pay a premium to not be able to much into your freezer

I think ice crushers are overrated, they are really a bit frappe

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 09:20 - Sep 17 with 1528 viewsEly_Blue

With the room divider you could do worse than one of the big 5x4 IKEA Kallax units, very solidly built and perfect for the job.

I agree on the freezer ice crusher or any built in water dispenser, they take up valuable space but also often require plumbing in which is a pain if your fridge space is nowhere near you water inlet

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 09:22 - Sep 17 with 1525 viewsBasuco

I would advise getting a fridge with a fan to circulate the cold air, I have separate fridge and freezer so cannot recommend anything, but have noticed food keeps fresher for longer with the circulating air.
A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 09:34 - Sep 17 with 1496 viewsgiant_stow

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 09:20 - Sep 17 by Ely_Blue

With the room divider you could do worse than one of the big 5x4 IKEA Kallax units, very solidly built and perfect for the job.

I agree on the freezer ice crusher or any built in water dispenser, they take up valuable space but also often require plumbing in which is a pain if your fridge space is nowhere near you water inlet

I was going to suggest those kallex things. You can either fill them with books for a solid 'wall' or have ornaments on them for a partial divider.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 09:50 - Sep 17 with 1476 viewsElderGrizzly

I've got one of these. Loads of freezer space, non-plumbed and ice :)

Also nice gadget of a separate smaller door on the front of the fridge that you can tap to see inside and get smaller items out without opening main door, thus saving energy

https://www.johnlewis.com/lg-gsx961nsvz-freestanding-70-30-american-fridge-freez
A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 09:53 - Sep 17 with 1452 viewshype313

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 09:50 - Sep 17 by ElderGrizzly

I've got one of these. Loads of freezer space, non-plumbed and ice :)

Also nice gadget of a separate smaller door on the front of the fridge that you can tap to see inside and get smaller items out without opening main door, thus saving energy

https://www.johnlewis.com/lg-gsx961nsvz-freestanding-70-30-american-fridge-freez

£1800 for a fridge!

That's right up Dolly's street...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 09:58 - Sep 17 with 1434 viewsSwansea_Blue

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 09:13 - Sep 17 by Keno

I think ice crushers are overrated, they are really a bit frappe

Yep, they look good at first glace but are quite expensive so not really worth the frost.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 10:07 - Sep 17 with 1408 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 09:05 - Sep 17 by itfcjoe

To be honest I'm not really bothered about an ice crusher, it was just an example off the top of my head.

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 10:11 - Sep 17 with 1401 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 09:53 - Sep 17 by hype313

£1800 for a fridge!

This place is so weird. Benters once took umbrage to me paying £90 for a meal for two (which really isn't that expensive in London at a decent place and including alcohol) and now I've got a reputation as someone who splashes the cash!

Bonkers, the lot of you.

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 10:13 - Sep 17 with 1385 viewshype313

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 10:11 - Sep 17 by The_Flashing_Smile

This place is so weird. Benters once took umbrage to me paying £90 for a meal for two (which really isn't that expensive in London at a decent place and including alcohol) and now I've got a reputation as someone who splashes the cash!

Bonkers, the lot of you.

I'm only joshing Dollers.

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 10:34 - Sep 17 with 1363 viewsSwansea_Blue

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 10:11 - Sep 17 by The_Flashing_Smile

Bonkers, the lot of you.

It's expensive for sausage and mash! Must have come with a bow on top.

At that price it should have come with.... on 10:52 - Sep 17 with 1344 viewsBloots

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 10:34 - Sep 17 by Swansea_Blue

....a blow, not just a bow.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 10:54 - Sep 17 with 1336 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 09:20 - Sep 17 by Ely_Blue

Yeah, another vote for Kallax. I have two, with one sat upright for my sons Xbox room.
A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 12:06 - Sep 17 with 1286 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 10:34 - Sep 17 by Swansea_Blue

It would be if it were just sausage and mash.

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 12:20 - Sep 17 with 1257 viewsArnoldMoorhen

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 12:06 - Sep 17 by The_Flashing_Smile

There'll always be a bit of a reaction to fancy London ways on here, but you did used to open yourself up to it a bit (nobody would have known how much your sausages cost if you hadn't told us).

I saw you as a latter-day Samuel Johnson regaling us all with your wide-eyed tales of wonder at life in the Big City. Others just took it as evidence that no-one outside of Suffolk could be trusted.

I'd rather be you than them.
A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 12:30 - Sep 17 with 1244 viewsBlueStreak

Bonkers, the lot of you.

Calls us all weird whilst coming on here to ask for recommendations on a fridge freezer and a bookcase.

Righto.
A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 12:35 - Sep 17 with 1237 viewsSwansea_Blue

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 12:06 - Sep 17 by The_Flashing_Smile

Sausage and mash with £80 of peas?

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 13:08 - Sep 17 with 1205 viewsElderGrizzly

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 09:53 - Sep 17 by hype313

£1800 for a fridge!

"£1800 for a fridge!" **

**Fridge Freezer with knockable door. Don't undersell my impulse purchase...
A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 13:09 - Sep 17 with 1202 viewshype313

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 13:08 - Sep 17 by ElderGrizzly

"£1800 for a fridge!" **

Apologies, I was being flippant to raise at gag at Dolly's expense, which he didn't take to kindly.

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 15:39 - Sep 17 with 1123 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 13:09 - Sep 17 by hype313

Apologies, I was being flippant to raise at gag at Dolly's expense, which he didn't take to kindly.

I think you missed the whimsy in my reply.

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 15:52 - Sep 17 with 1104 viewsRyorry

Don't get the AEG self-defrosting frig-freezer with adjustable compartments inside the door - after a few months, the auto-defrost sounds like a road-drill going off inside your kitchen (apparently it's the fan hitting the blocks of ice), and the loud cracks from the ice itself as it dislodges sound like a glacier breaking up, can be very startling. Also the door compartments aren't adjustable in any way that's really convenient.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 18:15 - Sep 17 with 1049 viewsfactual_blue

Bonkers, the lot of you.

benters would judge the cost of food and drink on 'spoons' prices, ie with no regard for quality.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 18:21 - Sep 17 with 1042 viewsfactual_blue

This is the applicance for the truly discerning

https://www.lg.com/uk/fridge-freezers/lg-lsr100

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 18:26 - Sep 17 with 1035 viewsfactual_blue

A good fridge freezer and/or one of those big bookcases you divide rooms with on 13:08 - Sep 17 by ElderGrizzly

"£1800 for a fridge!" **

Why do you need a knockable door on your fridge? Is there a pixie living in it that hands you the food?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024