Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... 18:31 - Sep 17 with 1865 viewswiffin1

Some things are more important than football and he’s grieving for his father, lets show him we are all right there with him.

COYB
No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 18:44 - Sep 17 with 1795 viewsOldboy

I promise never to boo Ipswich Town managers or players. I won't be happy if we don't win thought.
No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 18:47 - Sep 17 with 1786 viewsBasuco

I was very critical of Paul Cook last season, but it is still way too early to boo him for the appalling performances so far this season.
No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 19:03 - Sep 17 with 1726 viewsHighgateBlue

In an ideal world he would be given two weeks off work and let his assistant take the reins for a bit. But yes, of course, some things are more important than football.
No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 19:14 - Sep 17 with 1696 viewsOldboy

No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 19:03 - Sep 17 by HighgateBlue

In an ideal world he would be given two weeks off work and let his assistant take the reins for a bit. But yes, of course, some things are more important than football.

If he got the assistant he clearly needs, then he could have done.
No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 19:50 - Sep 17 with 1601 viewsjayessess

I never boo them anyway, don't get the point.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 20:08 - Sep 17 with 1544 viewsbrogansnose

I've no intention of booing either the players or manager tomorow but I do reserve the right to come on here and moan/discus when I get in in the house, if we get beat.
No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 20:09 - Sep 17 with 1534 viewsbrogansnose

No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 19:50 - Sep 17 by jayessess

I never boo them anyway, don't get the point.

I may well do some tutting, hopefully not.
No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 20:29 - Sep 17 with 1477 viewsistanblue

Nah you're alright.
Login to get fewer ads

No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 20:53 - Sep 17 with 1413 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I feel for him and I want him to succeed but there is no distracting from the fact things need to improve on the pitch. Whether that is with Cook overseeing it, with an assistant manager making the difference or without Cook time will tell.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 21:08 - Sep 17 with 1374 viewsstrikalite

Agree, problem is you only need 200 out of the 1800 to boo and you really can hear it..
No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 21:13 - Sep 17 with 1352 viewsFixed_It

No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 21:08 - Sep 17 by strikalite

Agree, problem is you only need 200 out of the 1800 to boo and you really can hear it..

Perhaps we could persuade them to tut loudly instead.
But anyway, we are going to win so it won't be an issue!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 22:50 - Sep 17 with 1232 viewsFixed_It

No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 20:29 - Sep 17 by istanblue

Nah you're alright.

Yay - a numbskull!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 23:10 - Sep 17 with 1187 viewsDubtractor

No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 20:09 - Sep 17 by brogansnose

I may well do some tutting, hopefully not.

Ha, when we let in that equaliser against Wimbledon I let out a FFS that left no one in doubt of my feelings.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 00:15 - Sep 18 with 1115 viewsTheBoyBlue

As someone who lost his father last year, I can entirely sympathise with PC. Nothing else really matters in those immediate week or two.

However, if the players put in another performance like against Bolton, they surely deserve it. Fair enough, PC deserves our sympathy, but not sure why that means the players deserve to be let off because their boss' father has died.

That said, hopefully none of this will be an issue as we'll all be celebrating three points for Town tomorrow.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 00:37 - Sep 18 with 1092 viewsfloridablue

totally the wrong 'vote' from me... sorry! correction... and and now an up. Please Town fans, stay with him tomorrow.
No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 04:38 - Sep 18 with 1012 viewsRyorry

No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 00:37 - Sep 18 by floridablue

totally the wrong 'vote' from me... sorry! correction... and and now an up. Please Town fans, stay with him tomorrow.

The 'up' correction isn't showing, Florida - try again?

Tot agree with the OP.

But I don't think it'll be an issue anyway, as I have a feeling in my bones that we're going to win & there'll be huge applause. COYB!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

No matter the result tomorrow please don’t boo cook and the team... on 11:23 - Sep 18 with 780 viewspatrickswell

How about the team decide, “Let’s put a smile on the gaffer’s face and win this game for him at the end of a tough week.”
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024