Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really poor so far. 15:19 - Sep 18 with 1368 viewsZXBlue

Ponderous passing around the back, midfielders not covering runners, midfield coming back to receive from defenders with backs to play so they have to go straight back again.

Really poor so far. on 15:31 - Sep 18 with 1199 viewsSwansea_Blue

Was just about to post that even though we're a little bit slow, we look fairly good. But there we go, that goal says it better.

Now, can we defend a lead or even better build on it?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Really poor so far. on 15:33 - Sep 18 with 1162 viewschrismakin

for once we actually had a bit of game management going on from the off rather than the hung ho attack attack attack stuff which has been lovely on the goals side of things but left us to open

slowly, we've patiently waited and had our attacks at the right times.

Not poor

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Really poor so far. on 15:34 - Sep 18 with 1111 viewsDubtractor

Really poor so far. on 15:33 - Sep 18 by chrismakin

for once we actually had a bit of game management going on from the off rather than the hung ho attack attack attack stuff which has been lovely on the goals side of things but left us to open

slowly, we've patiently waited and had our attacks at the right times.

Not poor

I'm only listening today, but that's how I'm hearing it, sounds like we've let them have their burst of energy at the start of the game, and picking our moments to play.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Really poor so far. on 15:35 - Sep 18 with 1090 viewschrismakin

Really poor so far. on 15:34 - Sep 18 by Dubtractor

I'm only listening today, but that's how I'm hearing it, sounds like we've let them have their burst of energy at the start of the game, and picking our moments to play.

Been really good imo, patient, more organised, flat blanks off the ball. Then when on it, if the chance is there we go, if not we keep it. Lincs have had some efforts going forwards, alot of errors in the final ball, but touch wood, doing what we want them to do..
[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 15:38]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Really poor so far. on 15:41 - Sep 18 with 1008 viewsSwansea_Blue

Really poor so far. on 15:34 - Sep 18 by Dubtractor

yeah, we've been happy to sit a bit at the start and just keep the ball in our half to slow the game down. We were tentative going forward at first, but then started to penetrate really well even before the goal (oo er missus).

Since the goal we've been all over them.

Really poor so far. on 15:43 - Sep 18 with 978 viewsSwansea_Blue

Really poor so far. on 15:35 - Sep 18 by chrismakin

Been really good imo, patient, more organised, flat blanks off the ball. Then when on it, if the chance is there we go, if not we keep it. Lincs have had some efforts going forwards, alot of errors in the final ball, but touch wood, doing what we want them to do..
[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 15:38]

The movement has been good in the oppo half. Lots of runners and options.

Really poor so far. on 15:54 - Sep 18 with 783 viewsRobTheMonk

Celina and Fraser's movement combined with their technical ability on the ball has the potential to be very good going forward. Celina looks a little rusty at times, but he has so much ability at this level and I'd rather him try to make things happen and lose to ball 70 yards from our goal, than playing safe all the time.

The more I see of Evans, the more I think Morsy and Carroll will be our midfield two.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 15:57]
Really poor so far. on 15:56 - Sep 18 with 757 viewsurbanblue

Really poor so far. on 15:54 - Sep 18 by RobTheMonk

Celina and Fraser's movement combined with their technical ability on the ball has the potential to be very good going forward. Celina looks a little rusty at times, but he has so much ability at this level and I'd rather him try to make things happen and lose to ball 70 yards from our goal, than playing safe all the time.

The more I see of Evans, the more I think Morsy and Carroll will be our midfield two.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 15:57]

Carroll's been a good steadying influence in midfield.
Login to get fewer ads

Really poor so far. on 16:00 - Sep 18 with 668 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Really poor so far. on 15:56 - Sep 18 by urbanblue

Can't remember him losing possession yet, which means we're not constantly being put under pressure. If he stays fit it'll be Carroll & Morsy as first choice in midfield.
Really poor so far. on 16:02 - Sep 18 with 637 viewsSwansea_Blue

Really poor so far. on 15:56 - Sep 18 by urbanblue

He'll do that all day. He's not going to be snapping into tackles too much, but he'll keep things ticking over quite nicely.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024