Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. 17:40 - Sep 18 with 2386 views_sanctimoanious_

COYB.
Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 17:40 - Sep 18 with 1947 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone struggling with us winning should put their head through a window

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 17:48 - Sep 18 with 1872 viewsquad

All the 'we told you so' brigade who have vastly superior football knowledge have gone quiet. Fancy that! COYB Uppa Town!!
Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 17:56 - Sep 18 with 1818 viewsHerbivore

What a nonsense post. Our season is finally up and running, I expect everyone is chuffed. Now need to build on it and start climbing up the table.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 17:56 - Sep 18 with 1819 viewsSteve_M

Yes, losing 3-1 at home to Watford should keep some of the poorly disguised Budgies away for a bit.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2021 10:09]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 17:58 - Sep 18 with 1779 viewschrismakin

lets not start on all that, lets just enjoy the win and hope this can be the start of our season

2 big home games now

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 18:04 - Sep 18 with 1737 views_sanctimoanious_

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 17:56 - Sep 18 by Herbivore

What a nonsense post. Our season is finally up and running, I expect everyone is chuffed. Now need to build on it and start climbing up the table.

Totally agree. Just like the hundreds of nonsense posts picking holes in every Cook was doing when not getting a result.
Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 18:09 - Sep 18 with 1712 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 17:40 - Sep 18 by Illinoisblue

Come on Illy. Think of poor Fishers. This was the one Cook would lose his job over remember.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 18:11 - Sep 18 with 1683 viewsblueconscience

I will promise not to watch any more on iFollow. As that is the first I haven’t watched for a while. And we go and win a game!!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Login to get fewer ads

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 18:12 - Sep 18 with 1677 viewsquad

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 17:58 - Sep 18 by chrismakin

lets not start on all that, lets just enjoy the win and hope this can be the start of our season

2 big home games now

Nobody can say with any degree of certainty how well Ipswich are going to do this season and whether or not Cook can turn things around and get us promoted or not. Today's result has proved just how unpredictable things can be.

I just resent posters getting slated for supporting Cook. Whether or not he gets us success I'm still going to remain hopeful and try to be optimistic that things will come good. Especially given more time and with Morsy still to come in. Without hope what else is there? I can't see how sacking Cook would improve things regardless.
Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 18:16 - Sep 18 with 1642 viewsHerbivore

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 18:04 - Sep 18 by _sanctimoanious_

Totally agree. Just like the hundreds of nonsense posts picking holes in every Cook was doing when not getting a result.

Nope, nothing like that at all. Amazing that rather than looking to enjoy our first win in months your first thought is to start a thread tyring to pick an argument. What a guy.

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 18:17 - Sep 18 with 1638 viewsStewart27

Pointless post.

The season has been crap up until now. I’m chuffed as I’m sure most are. The beer is tasting a lot better.
Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 18:29 - Sep 18 with 1570 views_sanctimoanious_

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 18:16 - Sep 18 by Herbivore

Nope, nothing like that at all. Amazing that rather than looking to enjoy our first win in months your first thought is to start a thread tyring to pick an argument. What a guy.

Indeed. Like when others say folk may struggle when players praise super Mick etc. Just highlighting the crass hypocrisy on this daft little board.
Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 18:29 - Sep 18 with 1569 viewsBlueBadger

Who exactly is disappointed that we've got a win and a clean sheet?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 18:31 - Sep 18 with 1546 viewspositivity

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 18:29 - Sep 18 by BlueBadger

teddy bishop

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 18:33 - Sep 18 with 1526 viewsJ2BLUE

The constant sniping at other fans from both sides of the debate based purely on the last game is really bloody tiring.

I've been saying we'll come good but one games means nothing. Let's just enjoy it and stop all this needless bitching.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 18:34 - Sep 18 with 1519 viewsVic

Sancti - you’ve got a great sense of humor which shows through brilliantly in a well chosen username. Keep up the good work, I love your persona.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 18:55 - Sep 18 with 1429 views_sanctimoanious_

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 18:34 - Sep 18 by Vic

Sancti - you’ve got a great sense of humor which shows through brilliantly in a well chosen username. Keep up the good work, I love your persona.

Cheers Vic, you’re clearly a smart chap with a razor sharp wit.
Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 18:56 - Sep 18 with 1422 viewsStrimmer

I’m with ya. Plenty heads on here making out this was a literal impossibility under cook. Bedwetters! Fair criticisms is fair but my word the madness I’ve read on here. Not their win this, it’s ours hehehe

Poll: Was it a punch?

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 00:24 - Sep 19 with 1143 viewsBlueBadger

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 17:48 - Sep 18 by quad

All the 'we told you so' brigade who have vastly superior football knowledge have gone quiet. Fancy that! COYB Uppa Town!!

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. by BlueBadger 18 Sep 2021 18:29

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 01:37 - Sep 19 with 1107 viewsquad

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 00:24 - Sep 19 by BlueBadger

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. by BlueBadger 18 Sep 2021 18:29

????

I didn't say anyone was disappointed.

Some posters have said that they want to give it a bit of time. Some have said that they think that Cook can still potentially turn things around. And they have been mocked for it and told that they don't know anything about football and that Cook is a complete waste of space etc....

It's easy to say we're crap when we lose and be Captain Hindsight. We've had 10 years or whatever of shi-iteness so it's not difficult to predict. A lot of us have more hope than expectation and not many are thinking HMS P*ss the league. What I'm saying is nobody knows what will happen for sure this season and it's not necessarily wrong to have hope and belief in Cook and the players despite a crappy start. And that people should not be insinuated as idiots for wanting to keep the faith longer.

People can have and express whatever opinion they like, that's their prerogative. But I get annoyed when they start telling other people how they should think and getting arsey when somebody might disagree with them. That's sad in my opinion.
Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 07:58 - Sep 19 with 912 viewswkj

Hot take:

People are allowed to show concern when we start a season off way under par, and they can also question the manager/players/coaching at the same time.

That does not mean they are banned from showing appreciation when we do win, or that they only enjoy moaning when we lose. (Except maybe ElephantInTheRoom who loves a good grizzle about everything)
[Post edited 19 Sep 2021 7:58]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 08:32 - Sep 19 with 860 viewsHerbivore

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 01:37 - Sep 19 by quad

????

I didn't say anyone was disappointed.

Some posters have said that they want to give it a bit of time. Some have said that they think that Cook can still potentially turn things around. And they have been mocked for it and told that they don't know anything about football and that Cook is a complete waste of space etc....

It's easy to say we're crap when we lose and be Captain Hindsight. We've had 10 years or whatever of shi-iteness so it's not difficult to predict. A lot of us have more hope than expectation and not many are thinking HMS P*ss the league. What I'm saying is nobody knows what will happen for sure this season and it's not necessarily wrong to have hope and belief in Cook and the players despite a crappy start. And that people should not be insinuated as idiots for wanting to keep the faith longer.

People can have and express whatever opinion they like, that's their prerogative. But I get annoyed when they start telling other people how they should think and getting arsey when somebody might disagree with them. That's sad in my opinion.

Where are people being mocked for saying Cook should be given more time?

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 08:34 - Sep 19 with 855 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 08:32 - Sep 19 by Herbivore

Where are people being mocked for saying Cook should be given more time?

I've certainly been mocked for it.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 08:51 - Sep 19 with 821 viewspointofblue

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 07:58 - Sep 19 by wkj

Hot take:

People are allowed to show concern when we start a season off way under par, and they can also question the manager/players/coaching at the same time.

That does not mean they are banned from showing appreciation when we do win, or that they only enjoy moaning when we lose. (Except maybe ElephantInTheRoom who loves a good grizzle about everything)
[Post edited 19 Sep 2021 7:58]

Or realise that one good result is nothing unless it’s backed up. A lot of people are acting as if yesterday solved all of our problems - we’ve still made a poor start and we’ll see, and hope, if we can build on the Lincoln result.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 08:53 - Sep 19 with 811 viewsOldboy

Some people gonna really be struggling tonight. on 17:40 - Sep 18 by Illinoisblue

Bit drastic, but yes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024