Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
on paper, probably our toughest match of the season so far 18:32 - Sep 18 with 751 viewspositivity

typical ipswich!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

on paper, probably our toughest match of the season so far on 18:35 - Sep 18 with 729 viewschrismakin

We've yet to play anyone below us as well ;)

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

on paper, probably our toughest match of the season so far on 18:35 - Sep 18 with 733 viewsVic

That’s the thing isn’t it - on paper. In practice they aren’t actually doing very well. Rather like ourselves!!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

on paper, probably our toughest match of the season so far on 18:36 - Sep 18 with 709 viewspositivity

on paper, probably our toughest match of the season so far on 18:35 - Sep 18 by chrismakin

We've yet to play anyone below us as well ;)

technically morecambe & newport were below us!

on paper, probably our toughest match of the season so far on 18:39 - Sep 18 with 694 viewspositivity

on paper, probably our toughest match of the season so far on 18:35 - Sep 18 by Vic

That’s the thing isn’t it - on paper. In practice they aren’t actually doing very well. Rather like ourselves!!

they were doing better than us though, 5 goals last weekend! another quirk is that we've played 5 of the current top 10...

on paper, probably our toughest match of the season so far on 18:40 - Sep 18 with 685 viewsRadlett_blue

Town scrape a win against the 17th placed team in the 3rd division & it's hang the flags out time?
Yes, a much needed win, but a very long way to go in a long season.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

on paper, probably our toughest match of the season so far on 18:42 - Sep 18 with 668 viewsGeomorph

on paper, probably our toughest match of the season so far on 18:39 - Sep 18 by positivity

they were doing better than us though, 5 goals last weekend! another quirk is that we've played 5 of the current top 10...

Yep.. and that’s part of the explanation… good day for us thank fk. Coybs
on paper, probably our toughest match of the season so far on 18:51 - Sep 18 with 606 viewsquad

on paper, probably our toughest match of the season so far on 18:40 - Sep 18 by Radlett_blue

Town scrape a win against the 17th placed team in the 3rd division & it's hang the flags out time?

It's a start...
I bet you're fun at parties! on 18:52 - Sep 18 with 597 viewsunstableblue

on paper, probably our toughest match of the season so far on 18:40 - Sep 18 by Radlett_blue

Whilst I agree there is a long long way to go

I will share this with you... I've been listening to Alex Mathie as pundit on Radio Suffolk for a long time, I've not heard him rave about "brilliant" attacking play on about FIVE occasions during a game... well since ever

Yes if we now lose to Sheff Weds its been pointless... but keep progressing

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Login to get fewer ads

on paper, probably our toughest match of the season so far on 21:11 - Sep 18 with 463 viewsBent_double

Yes it's been a poor start to the season, but as I've said before, if we're gonna lose, I'd rather we lose to teams like Cheltenham and Burton, rather than Sunderland, Portsmouth, Lincoln.

Best thing about today was the clean sheet, gives the defence so much more confidence.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024