Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A special post match interview… 19:28 - Sep 18 with 1121 viewsunstableblue

Real emotion at the tribute to his Dad, but also I really feel this guy cares about the future of this club and the fans, but critically it strike me he is really competent

There will be further bumps along the way

But as he asks let’s give him the patience and backing that has been sadly lacking this week

I do think he is the platform

But a long long long way to go… and this league is tough

[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 19:32]

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

A special post match interview… on 20:41 - Sep 18 with 844 viewsBiGDonnie

You know what, I’m more happy for PC than I am myself we got the win today. I know it’s minor in the grand scheme of things but I hope a victory will help the gaffer at this difficult time.

RIP Cook senior.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

A special post match interview… on 20:55 - Sep 18 with 778 viewshadleighboyblue

A special post match interview… on 20:41 - Sep 18 by BiGDonnie

You know what, I’m more happy for PC than I am myself we got the win today. I know it’s minor in the grand scheme of things but I hope a victory will help the gaffer at this difficult time.

RIP Cook senior.

It's a great feeling getting such a result today after all the negativity , specially the comments about the manager .

Come on fans , he's a good guy , a real football manager that loves the game .

People criticising team changes , a lot have been forced through injuries , once we get our best squad playing together , we will start motoring .

The 2 central defenders are going to be great , the more they play together and that goes for partnerships all through the team .
RIP Cook Senior (n/t) on 20:58 - Sep 18 with 746 viewsunstableblue

A special post match interview… on 20:41 - Sep 18 by BiGDonnie

RIP Cook senior.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

A special post match interview… on 21:44 - Sep 18 with 625 viewsJohnhoz

That brought a tear to my eye…….

This interview shows just why we should be right behind this guy

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024