Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa planning a bonding trip to the Mull of Kintyre 08:17 - Sep 19 with 752 viewsbluelagos

Heard it's currently being sorted, but not all the players are keen to go.

Being a top man Tyrone takes on himself to call the players and try and get some excitement to go, evoking famous old songs.

Mings rings Ings and sings wings :-)
[Post edited 19 Sep 2021 8:19]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Villa planning a bonding trip to the Mull of Kintyre on 08:53 - Sep 19 with 639 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Once they’ve listened to what the man said and mulled it over, I’m sure they will be on side.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Villa planning a bonding trip to the Mull of Kintyre on 10:00 - Sep 19 with 527 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Gabby Abanglahor (probably a shocking spelling, sorry) told a similar story when Lambert was in charge of Villa, the lads didn't fancy it (wanted to go to Dubai) so he and Rob Vlar went to tell Lambo to see if they could get out of it.

Vlar tells Lamber they don't want to go and would rather have some time off.

Lamberts response here https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/football/776510/gabriel-agbonlahor-pa

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Villa planning a bonding trip to the Mull of Kintyre on 10:13 - Sep 19 with 497 viewsKeno

After the past few months you’d think Mings would want a rest cos far has he travelled and much has he seen

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024