Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone in touch with Churchman via PMs or irl? 18:30 - Sep 19 with 1147 viewsRyorry

Haven't seen him on here for nearly a week, he's usually such a regular.

Hope he's OK.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone in touch with Churchman via PMs or irl? on 20:11 - Sep 19 with 1054 viewsStenvict

Also, what's happened to PJH?

Poll: What will be announced first?

Anyone in touch with Churchman via PMs or irl? on 20:19 - Sep 19 with 1052 viewsVic

Anyone in touch with Churchman via PMs or irl? on 20:11 - Sep 19 by Stenvict

Also, what's happened to PJH?

Sadly PJH left us a few months ago during a time of particular meltdown. Think he just had enough.

Churchman was posting just a few days ago.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Anyone in touch with Churchman via PMs or irl? on 20:41 - Sep 19 with 1005 viewsRyorry

Anyone in touch with Churchman via PMs or irl? on 20:19 - Sep 19 by Vic

Sadly PJH left us a few months ago during a time of particular meltdown. Think he just had enough.

Churchman was posting just a few days ago.

PJH actually returned today! I'm pleased to say - hope it wasn't just a one-off to pay tribute to Jimmy Greaves.

I know Churchman posted a week ago, but he's usually on here every day & it's not like him to miss a league game.

Anyone in touch with Churchman via PMs or irl? on 20:57 - Sep 19 with 939 viewsVic

Anyone in touch with Churchman via PMs or irl? on 20:41 - Sep 19 by Ryorry

PJH actually returned today! I'm pleased to say - hope it wasn't just a one-off to pay tribute to Jimmy Greaves.

I know Churchman posted a week ago, but he's usually on here every day & it's not like him to miss a league game.

Really pleased to here about PJH - have missed his voice of reason.

Strange about Churchman - let’s hope he’s just on holiday (like I am at the mo) and doesn’t have web access. (unlike me!)

Anyone in touch with Churchman via PMs or irl? on 10:55 - Sep 20 with 611 viewsRyorry

Anyone in touch with Churchman via PMs or irl? on 20:57 - Sep 19 by Vic

Really pleased to here about PJH - have missed his voice of reason.

Strange about Churchman - let’s hope he’s just on holiday (like I am at the mo) and doesn’t have web access. (unlike me!)

Happy to say he's replied to my PM & is OK, just taking time out for family stuff & will be back soon 👍

I did point out that his absence coincided with our notable win, and that I'd know who to blame if it all went t1ts up next week ...

Anyone in touch with Churchman via PMs or irl? on 11:33 - Sep 20 with 556 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone in touch with Churchman via PMs or irl? on 10:55 - Sep 20 by Ryorry

Happy to say he's replied to my PM & is OK, just taking time out for family stuff & will be back soon 👍

I did point out that his absence coincided with our notable win, and that I'd know who to blame if it all went t1ts up next week ...

Well done for the PM and good to know. On a similar note, I PM'd Stokie last week and he is in much the same position as Churchman, looks in from time to time.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone in touch with Churchman via PMs or irl? on 12:33 - Sep 20 with 492 viewsVic

Anyone in touch with Churchman via PMs or irl? on 10:55 - Sep 20 by Ryorry

Thanks Ryorry.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024