Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League One top scorers 13:57 - Sep 20 with 1788 viewstmiller12

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/league-one/top-scorers

Just thought this highlighted how deadly he has been this season (aside from the Cheltenham miss of course!) 1.14 goals per 90 mins and 73% shot accuracy tells a story, if he carries on in this vein of form then we will need to get promoted to have any chance of signing him permanently.

Interesting how much psychology comes into this purple patch, seems like playing for his boyhood club has given him that edge, not to say he was a bad player before mind but his previous stats don't stack up to what he's achieving now.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2021 13:59]
League One top scorers on 14:18 - Sep 20 with 1629 viewsmarchy

I must say when he joined I laughed when he said "being a Town fan will give him an extra 15-20 per cent" and thought it sounded bizarrely specific...turns out he might have got the maths bang on!
League One top scorers on 14:24 - Sep 20 with 1574 viewsBlueBadger

One of the best conversion and accuracy rates for the division as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

League One top scorers on 14:46 - Sep 20 with 1465 viewsblueoxford

League One top scorers on 14:24 - Sep 20 by BlueBadger

One of the best conversion and accuracy rates for the division as well.

I also wonder if he has been ‘helped’ by the Cheltenham miss. He has played with a real intensity since that game
League One top scorers on 15:17 - Sep 20 with 1331 viewstmiller12

League One top scorers on 14:46 - Sep 20 by blueoxford

I also wonder if he has been ‘helped’ by the Cheltenham miss. He has played with a real intensity since that game

Certainly an interesting take, I'm sure he had a word with himself especially after we went on to lose, horrid game to watch.
League One top scorers on 17:57 - Sep 20 with 971 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Also the Scully stats show what an incredible performance Donacien put in on Saturday

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024