Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. 15:03 - Sep 20 with 1026 viewsEireannach_gorm

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 15:35 - Sep 20 with 947 viewsPhilTWTD

Reminds me of one of TWTD's few volcano-related headlines.

Town Keeper Trapped By Volcano 16th Apr 2010 11:22
Town boss Roy Keane has revealed that keeper Brian Murphy has been trapped in Ireland because of the closure of UK airspace due to ash from the Icelandic volcano. The Blues keeper was making his way back to Suffolk via ferry and car and last night had made it as far as Carlisle. 25

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 15:52 - Sep 20 with 897 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 15:56 - Sep 20 with 870 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 15:35 - Sep 20 by PhilTWTD

Town boss Roy Keane has revealed that keeper Brian Murphy has been trapped in Ireland because of the closure of UK airspace due to ash from the Icelandic volcano. The Blues keeper was making his way back to Suffolk via ferry and car and last night had made it as far as Carlisle. 25

I remember that. What a palava

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 16:01 - Sep 20 with 852 viewsSwansea_Blue

What did Santa say when he went to the volcano

Pa-hoe-hoe-hoe!

I'm here all day :)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 16:20 - Sep 20 with 801 viewsEireannach_gorm

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 16:01 - Sep 20 by Swansea_Blue

What did Santa say when he went to the volcano

Pa-hoe-hoe-hoe!

I'm here all day :)

Deer, deer, deer.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/five-fire-crews-called-to-trapped-red-deer-8338276
Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 17:34 - Sep 20 with 732 viewsfactual_blue

I've been to La Palma several times.

The Shrove Tuesday festival in the island's capital is quite a thing; everybody gets covered in talcum powder.

The radio telescopes are quite a site.

And this might be worth considering for you joggers.

https://transvulcania.es/en/

The local paper will have used a picture of a fire engine, obviously.

Or a pensive-looking policeman.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 17:36 - Sep 20 with 728 viewsfactual_blue

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 15:35 - Sep 20 by PhilTWTD

Here's a song about a volcano

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 17:39 - Sep 20 with 722 viewsWeWereZombies

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 17:34 - Sep 20 by factual_blue

I've been to La Palma several times.

The Shrove Tuesday festival in the island's capital is quite a thing; everybody gets covered in talcum powder.

The radio telescopes are quite a site.

And this might be worth considering for you joggers.

https://transvulcania.es/en/

The local paper will have used a picture of a fire engine, obviously.

Or a pensive-looking policeman.

Hmmm, interesting. How did it compare with Pompeii, were you lucky enough to get a room with Pliny the Elder for a view across the bay?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 18:00 - Sep 20 with 668 viewsGiant_Midget

Whatever they put out, the Facebook comments under the article will have been full of yokels banging on about 99.7% survival rate against lava.
Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 18:04 - Sep 20 with 662 viewsRadlett_blue

Just as well I'm in Tenerife.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 18:05 - Sep 20 with 656 viewsWeWereZombies

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 18:04 - Sep 20 by Radlett_blue

Just as well I'm in Tenerife.

Good view?

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 18:11 - Sep 20 with 633 viewsfactual_blue

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 17:39 - Sep 20 by WeWereZombies

Hmmm, interesting. How did it compare with Pompeii, were you lucky enough to get a room with Pliny the Elder for a view across the bay?

Vade et coque caput tuum

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 18:11 - Sep 20 with 630 viewsericclacton

Did anyone find out what it was or not.

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 20:45 - Sep 20 with 515 viewsWeWereZombies

Wonder how the Canary Islands version of EADT reported this. on 18:11 - Sep 20 by factual_blue

Vade et coque caput tuum

Rhoncus vel frixum?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024