Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There are a handful of Cambridge tickets available! (n/t) 14:03 - Sep 21 with 1270 viewsSamWhiteUK

There are a handful of Cambridge tickets available! (n/t) on 14:23 - Sep 21 with 1209 viewsazuremerlangus

Got mine!!

Ta for the heads up.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

There are a handful of Cambridge tickets available! (n/t) on 14:57 - Sep 21 with 1161 viewsSamWhiteUK

There are a handful of Cambridge tickets available! (n/t) on 14:23 - Sep 21 by azuremerlangus

Got mine!!

Ta for the heads up.

No problem!

Five left at the time of writing! Terraced.
There are a handful of Cambridge tickets available! (n/t) on 17:12 - Sep 21 with 989 viewsgarygboltonblue

There are a handful of Cambridge tickets available! (n/t) on 14:57 - Sep 21 by SamWhiteUK

No problem!

Five left at the time of writing! Terraced.

Thanks Sam ,just purchased two COYB
There are a handful of Cambridge tickets available! (n/t) on 17:20 - Sep 21 with 969 viewsMaySixth

There are a handful of Cambridge tickets available! (n/t) on 17:12 - Sep 21 by garygboltonblue

Thanks Sam ,just purchased two COYB

When did these go on resale?
Gutted to miss out

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

There are a handful of Cambridge tickets available! (n/t) on 18:58 - Sep 21 with 864 viewsazuremerlangus

There are a handful of Cambridge tickets available! (n/t) on 17:20 - Sep 21 by MaySixth

Gutted to miss out

I was lucky but it is a big shame there was no reserve list from the initial batch to keep things as fair a possible. Mind you I thought I had been lucky getting the last couple of tickets for Cheltenham only for more to go on sale later.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

There are a handful of Cambridge tickets available! (n/t) on 08:12 - Sep 22 with 671 viewsSamWhiteUK

There are a handful of Cambridge tickets available! (n/t) on 17:20 - Sep 21 by MaySixth

Gutted to miss out

Just keep watching out. The ticket I got was in the middle of a seating block, so someone had obviously returned it.

Also, give the ticket office a prod now and then. At first, I got the ticket in my basket but it said I couldn't buy it. They had to update the website to allow it. Even after they did that, I couldn't buy two like someone here has
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024