Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood at it again on twitter. 09:06 - Sep 22 with 8722 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Taking the mick out of someone's dead nan. No I'm not joking.
Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:08 - Sep 22 with 5600 viewshype313

Classy...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:10 - Sep 22 with 5556 viewsOwainG1992

**edited as I'm not clever enough to include the screenshot**

[Post edited 22 Sep 2021 9:13]

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:14 - Sep 22 with 5487 viewsBiGDonnie

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:10 - Sep 22 by OwainG1992

Oh well, it'll probably make the little troll think twice about going after players on twitter.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:16 - Sep 22 with 5455 viewsMetal_Hacker

Just saw it - terrible

Whether he be antagonised or not it looks totally unacceptable

Guess he's living the dream

Poll: If it were one or the other

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:16 - Sep 22 with 5453 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Stupid but equally having been called a useless #### you can kind of understand it. Picking on the dead nan perhaps not the most sensible way to respond though

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:18 - Sep 22 with 5424 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:16 - Sep 22 by BlueandTruesince82

Stupid but equally having been called a useless #### you can kind of understand it. Picking on the dead nan perhaps not the most sensible way to respond though

I completely get going back at trolls but the 'hers doesn't' comment after the lad says shes gone but life goes on is too far.
Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:21 - Sep 22 with 5362 viewshype313

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:16 - Sep 22 by BlueandTruesince82

He just needs to rise above it and take the moral high ground, also people know he takes the bait so he makes himself look even more of a tool.

I bet hundreds of top PL players get dogs abuse daily on twitter, but you don't see any of them engaging with the keyboard warriors.

Unfortunately you are always going to get a set of fans that are complete bellends, just don't give them the oxygen they crave, Norwood doesn't seem to understand this.

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:22 - Sep 22 with 5339 viewsstrikalite

Classless, why can't he laugh it off and rise above it..
Login to get fewer ads

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:22 - Sep 22 with 5334 viewscatch74

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:18 - Sep 22 by abracaDOBRA_

I completely get going back at trolls but the 'hers doesn't' comment after the lad says shes gone but life goes on is too far.

Yep, step too far.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:24 - Sep 22 with 5319 viewsSitfcB

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:10 - Sep 22 by OwainG1992

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:26 - Sep 22 with 5287 viewsTooManyCooks

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:08 - Sep 22 by hype313

Classy...

hedgehog flavoured cucumbers

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:29 - Sep 22 with 5198 viewsHerbivore

What a prick. The numpty shouldn't be sending him that message in the first place but two wrongs don't make a right.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:29 - Sep 22 with 5195 viewsOriginalMarkyP

He shouldn't have gone that far. But imagine waking up and the first thing you get is some total stranger messaging you telling you you're a useless c%%t?

It would trigger the best of us.

Put it in context if you're going to post it. Your post reads like he just did it for no reason. He was provoked. But he over reacted. Yes he should know better. But I bet he gets that kind or crap every day and sometimes you snap.

Also if you read the context of the thread I think they know each other and are potentially mates. And this is mates bants between them. The OP posts laughing, crying emojis when he tells Norwood she's dead. Probably between them.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2021 9:33]

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:36 - Sep 22 with 5079 viewsjayessess

Baffles me that anyone in his line of work would have their DMs open to any old rando. There's all sorts of restrictions you can put on, especially with a blue tick, that stop you having to see this stuff.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2021 10:16]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:38 - Sep 22 with 5053 viewshype313

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:36 - Sep 22 by jayessess

Baffles me that anyone in his line of work would have their DMs open to any old rando. There's all sorts of restrictions you can put on, especially with a blue tick, that stop you having to see this stuff.

That involves someone having the intelligence to do so, poor old Norwood isn't the sharpest tool in the box.

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:41 - Sep 22 with 5024 viewsSitfcB

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:29 - Sep 22 by OriginalMarkyP

He shouldn't have gone that far. But imagine waking up and the first thing you get is some total stranger messaging you telling you you're a useless c%%t?

It would trigger the best of us.

Put it in context if you're going to post it. Your post reads like he just did it for no reason. He was provoked. But he over reacted. Yes he should know better. But I bet he gets that kind or crap every day and sometimes you snap.

Also if you read the context of the thread I think they know each other and are potentially mates. And this is mates bants between them. The OP posts laughing, crying emojis when he tells Norwood she's dead. Probably between them.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2021 9:33]

I don’t think they’re mates.

It’s some random Gillingham fan.

He’s deleted his ‘jokey’ reply.

COYB

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:41 - Sep 22 with 5002 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:36 - Sep 22 by jayessess

Its almost like he enjoys receiving these messages for a few likes on twitter.
Meh, if you are going to randomly.... on 09:42 - Sep 22 with 5007 viewsBloots

....give out abuse then what do you expect.

If that bloke had just walked up to someone on the street and called them a c**t then what would you expect to happen?

You'd very likely get a smack. Would that be acceptable? I expect most people would say it would be.

The bloke has gone out of his way to purposely try and piss someone off for absolutely no reason, and that person has done exactly the same thing back but actually with a reason.

Bad taste response? Yeah, no doubt. But if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:48 - Sep 22 with 4932 viewsbournemouthblue

Does Norwood have some clause in his contract which excuses his sh1thousery on Twitter, it seems to be his thing?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:54 - Sep 22 with 4852 viewscatch74

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:48 - Sep 22 by bournemouthblue

Does Norwood have some clause in his contract which excuses his sh1thousery on Twitter, it seems to be his thing?

I imagine he’s craving the kind of positive attention that Bonne is getting.
Hope he gets fit and contributes in that kind of way.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Meh, if you are going to randomly.... on 09:54 - Sep 22 with 4841 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Meh, if you are going to randomly.... on 09:42 - Sep 22 by Bloots

....give out abuse then what do you expect.

If that bloke had just walked up to someone on the street and called them a c**t then what would you expect to happen?

You'd very likely get a smack. Would that be acceptable? I expect most people would say it would be.

The bloke has gone out of his way to purposely try and piss someone off for absolutely no reason, and that person has done exactly the same thing back but actually with a reason.

Bad taste response? Yeah, no doubt. But if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Also what Norwood probably did, as I just went on the guys twitter account myself and looked at the same...was he got the insult, went to twitterfeed, next to the your proflie is a tile grid of 'your photos' opened that on his mac, they preview. You scroll through them. He gets to the one of the the guy and his dead nan (which in this context has no indication of any 'deadness' because the text isn't attached). He then drags the pic. Pings it back with his comment having no idea she's dead. All in a matter of seconds with no forethought. Only then, when the guy responds that she's dead. At this point Norwood isn't going to back down. Crapshow ensues.

I rest my case. Milord.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:55 - Sep 22 with 4823 viewsBlueBlood90

Two wrongs don't make a right but the guy did message him just to call him a "f*****g useless c**t" and then didn't even apologise for it. so I don't have much sympathy if his feelings got hurt in return.

This is the problem with social media though. People are very quick and brave to say stupid things that they wouldn't dream of saying if they were speaking face to face with the other person.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Meh, if you are going to randomly.... on 10:05 - Sep 22 with 4691 viewsSitfcB

Meh, if you are going to randomly.... on 09:54 - Sep 22 by OriginalMarkyP

Also what Norwood probably did, as I just went on the guys twitter account myself and looked at the same...was he got the insult, went to twitterfeed, next to the your proflie is a tile grid of 'your photos' opened that on his mac, they preview. You scroll through them. He gets to the one of the the guy and his dead nan (which in this context has no indication of any 'deadness' because the text isn't attached). He then drags the pic. Pings it back with his comment having no idea she's dead. All in a matter of seconds with no forethought. Only then, when the guy responds that she's dead. At this point Norwood isn't going to back down. Crapshow ensues.

I rest my case. Milord.

Tbf he would’ve seen she was dead as on the iPhone you tap ‘media’ on a profile and you get all the tweets with photos/gifs and you can see Norwood cropped the wording but not quite enough!

COYB

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 10:24 - Sep 22 with 4511 viewsportmanking

The guy's an utter liability for this football club.

Rent-a-gob lower league celebrity that thinks we hang off his every word. Those kind of abusive messages should be water off a duck's back to someone in his shoes. Not that I'm condoning the abuse in any way, shape or form. There's just zero need to get involved. Unless you're without a car and stuck living in Cockfield, I guess.
Norwood at it again on twitter. on 10:24 - Sep 22 with 4495 viewsblu_dru

As a great man once said "chat sh!t get banged"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024