Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nick Broomfield 13:34 - Sep 22 with 610 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Anyone else watch his excellent Biggie and Tupac follow up on the much maligned BBC this week?

Seems he's got as close to the truth as anyone.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Nick Broomfield on 13:58 - Sep 22 with 572 viewshype313

Yep, watched it on Sunday, pretty much common knowledge who killed Tupac, but the Biggie twist was eye opening.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Nick Broomfield on 14:49 - Sep 22 with 526 viewsleitrimblue

You remember the name of it blue? Don't have BBC but will try an track it down
Nick Broomfield on 15:14 - Sep 22 with 509 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Nick Broomfield on 14:49 - Sep 22 by leitrimblue

You remember the name of it blue? Don't have BBC but will try an track it down

Should be on Iplayer, it was on BBC2 but its also worth watching his first him on it before hand

Think this one was called Last Man standing- Suge Knight and the murders of Tupac and Biggie (something along those lines)

I was never massively into the music, I like my rap music more political so NWA for me (Califinia love is a tune though). For me Death Row ruined Tupac who much more intelligent than the output that came after he moved from Interscope, but I think both movies are a great watch

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Nick Broomfield on 15:22 - Sep 22 with 493 viewsleitrimblue

Nick Broomfield on 15:14 - Sep 22 by BlueandTruesince82

Should be on Iplayer, it was on BBC2 but its also worth watching his first him on it before hand

Think this one was called Last Man standing- Suge Knight and the murders of Tupac and Biggie (something along those lines)

I was never massively into the music, I like my rap music more political so NWA for me (Califinia love is a tune though). For me Death Row ruined Tupac who much more intelligent than the output that came after he moved from Interscope, but I think both movies are a great watch

Thanks for that. Don't have access to iPlayer, but should be able to find it somewhere. Would have been more of a NWA fan myself as well, though will still give this a look
Nick Broomfield on 09:30 - Sep 23 with 370 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Nick Broomfield on 15:14 - Sep 22 by BlueandTruesince82

On a side note, Sky Arts has an absolutely brilliant series called "Urban Myths" which explore some of the stranger stories of popular culture. They are currently available on catch up on Virgin (they haven't before) and are also available through Roku/NowTV type services, as well as to Sky customers.

They are all good in their way, but some absolute stand-outs are the Bob Dylan episode, behind the scenes at Live Aid, the Freddie Mercury and Kenny Everett go out for a night with Princess Diana episode, and best of all (and here it finally links to the thread (just)) the amazing true story of Public Enemy getting to the gig. Chuck D and Flavor Flav bickering in a Ford Focus has given me some of my favourite tv quotes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024