Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Redacted] 16:38 - Sep 22 with 4358 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 17:08 - Sep 22 with 2060 viewsBlueBadger

It's true, dear old Jezza C loves a bit of the old antisemitism.

[Post edited 22 Sep 2021 17:14]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 17:22 - Sep 22 with 2015 viewsGlasgowBlue

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 17:08 - Sep 22 by BlueBadger

5-4-3-2-1

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 17:32 - Sep 22 with 2001 viewsleitrimblue

There a lot of English new age travellers and general hippies in North Leitrim. Many of um we're a bit fond of chem trails, 5G or other crappy conspiracies. Many of these are now full anti vax, Qanon, Trump supporter's.
so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 17:41 - Sep 22 with 1984 viewsgalacticoblue

in the article it is odd why there is so much reference to the anti-vaxer movement being held up as an example of:
´a highly effective channel for the penetration of far-right ideas into leftwing countercultures´ -

90% of the UK population have had a least one covid jab (80%+2 jabs). I'm pretty sure most of the remaining 10% will have had some other form of vaccination during adulthood. The anti-vax movement is hardly a popular movement is it?
so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 17:45 - Sep 22 with 1974 viewsBlueBadger

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 17:41 - Sep 22 by galacticoblue

in the article it is odd why there is so much reference to the anti-vaxer movement being held up as an example of:
´a highly effective channel for the penetration of far-right ideas into leftwing countercultures´ -

90% of the UK population have had a least one covid jab (80%+2 jabs). I'm pretty sure most of the remaining 10% will have had some other form of vaccination during adulthood. The anti-vax movement is hardly a popular movement is it?

It's the main reason why we've had a number of major measles outbreaks, for example, in recent times in this country. it's in part why we don't have mandatory vaccine passports and masking.

The UK lost its 'herd immunity' level for Measles(measured as 95%)for a number of years thanks in no small part to the father of the movement, Andrew 'definitely not in the pay of several drug companies' Wakefield. And several disreputable newspapers and the considerably more reputable Private Eye. None of the publications involved ever apologised for their part in it, although The Eye came closest.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2010/feb/05/private-eye-magazines
[Post edited 22 Sep 2021 17:49]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 17:49 - Sep 22 with 1958 viewsmylittletown

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 17:32 - Sep 22 by leitrimblue

There a lot of English new age travellers and general hippies in North Leitrim. Many of um we're a bit fond of chem trails, 5G or other crappy conspiracies. Many of these are now full anti vax, Qanon, Trump supporter's.

I am amazed how many otherwise apparently rational people believe the 5G sh1te.
so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 18:05 - Sep 22 with 1935 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 17:32 - Sep 22 by leitrimblue

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 18:06 - Sep 22 with 1918 viewsleitrimblue

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 18:05 - Sep 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Yep, that's them. Brew crew for life
Login to get fewer ads

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 18:10 - Sep 22 with 1908 viewschicoazul

I read that the other day. Monbiot is excellent.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 19:02 - Sep 22 with 1820 viewsDarth_Koont

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 17:08 - Sep 22 by BlueBadger

Smeary McSmearface

Pronouns: He/Him

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 19:19 - Sep 22 with 1796 viewsGlasgowBlue

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 19:02 - Sep 22 by Darth_Koont

Smeary McSmearface

We woz right Badger.

Iron Lion Zion

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 19:20 - Sep 22 with 1794 viewsDarth_Koont

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 19:19 - Sep 22 by GlasgowBlue

We woz right Badger.

#ItWasAScam

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 19:48 - Sep 22 with 1742 viewsGuthrum

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 18:10 - Sep 22 by chicoazul

I read that the other day. Monbiot is excellent.

Every so often, he writes something which is utterly spot-on.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 00:09 - Sep 23 with 1593 viewsBlueBadger

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 19:02 - Sep 22 by Darth_Koont

Smeary McSmearface

I'm sure all that stuff like 'Jewish people don't understand British humour', hanging out with antisemites, half arsed approach to antisemities and liking all those antisemitic murals was just bantz.

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 07:07 - Sep 23 with 1458 viewsBluefish

There is at least 1 in Scotland

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 07:53 - Sep 23 with 1408 viewsDarth_Koont

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 00:09 - Sep 23 by BlueBadger

I'm sure all that stuff like 'Jewish people don't understand British humour', hanging out with antisemites, half arsed approach to antisemities and liking all those antisemitic murals was just bantz.

Ridiculous. Have you looked into that stuff? No, why do that when you can chuck out a lazy one-liner instead.

https://simonmaginn.medium.com/top-ten-labour-antisemitism-smears-f729646378e6

I believe you are an anti-racist but you’ve been duped.

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 07:55 - Sep 23 with 1403 viewsDarth_Koont

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 07:07 - Sep 23 by Bluefish

There is at least 1 in Scotland

See above.

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 08:01 - Sep 23 with 1376 viewsGlasgowBlue

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 07:53 - Sep 23 by Darth_Koont

Ridiculous. Have you looked into that stuff? No, why do that when you can chuck out a lazy one-liner instead.

https://simonmaginn.medium.com/top-ten-labour-antisemitism-smears-f729646378e6

I believe you are an anti-racist but you’ve been duped.

What a hill to die on.

Iron Lion Zion

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 08:12 - Sep 23 with 1358 viewsBluefish

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 07:55 - Sep 23 by Darth_Koont

See above.

SYL vehemently denies that he is a racist too

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 08:14 - Sep 23 with 1355 viewsDarth_Koont

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 08:01 - Sep 23 by GlasgowBlue

What a hill to die on.

I’m really quite happy to support the facts. But feel free to dispute any details in Maginn’s list if they’re not true.

As we both know, that’s never going to happen. So save yourself launching into another accusation to divert attention. This is where we always end up.

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 08:17 - Sep 23 with 1343 viewsDarth_Koont

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 08:12 - Sep 23 by Bluefish

But he is a racist quite clearly. He thinks Muslims and their beliefs are dangerous to a “British way of life”.

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 08:18 - Sep 23 with 1335 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 08:01 - Sep 23 by GlasgowBlue

What a hill to die on.

As per usual nothing on the actual content of the link or acknowledgement of the extent to which old new Labour were acting to sabotage a genuine left alternative. That Badger wants to die alongside you on your hill is a thing of beauty.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 08:19 - Sep 23 with 1332 viewsGlasgowBlue

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 08:12 - Sep 23 by Bluefish

I like number 8 on koonters list. Because Corbyn was only directed racist remarks towards two specific members of a BAME community in his audience and not every member of that BAME community, he can’t really be racist.

Edit. Oh Lordy this really is crappy stuff. The explanation on the wreath is pathetic.

For an in depth look at the wreath incident I suggest Channel 4 Fact Check.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-jeremy-corbyn-and-the-wreath-r

Koonters. Why keep doing this? The board really doesn’t need pages and pages of this stuff again. The EHRC report put this to bed. Corbyn is suspended from Labour. Stop defending racism.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2021 8:30]

Iron Lion Zion

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 08:28 - Sep 23 with 1310 viewsDarth_Koont

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 08:19 - Sep 23 by GlasgowBlue

I like number 8 on koonters list. Because Corbyn was only directed racist remarks towards two specific members of a BAME community in his audience and not every member of that BAME community, he can’t really be racist.

Edit. Oh Lordy this really is crappy stuff. The explanation on the wreath is pathetic.

For an in depth look at the wreath incident I suggest Channel 4 Fact Check.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-jeremy-corbyn-and-the-wreath-r

Koonters. Why keep doing this? The board really doesn’t need pages and pages of this stuff again. The EHRC report put this to bed. Corbyn is suspended from Labour. Stop defending racism.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2021 8:30]

“Zionist” isn’t a racial characteristic here.

Corbyn was talking about two political opponents who were there to heckle Palestinians and their supporters. These guys are ultra-Zionists let’s be clear and were never referred to as “Jews” or “British Jews” which was the main smear you still seem happy to perpetuate.

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 08:45 - Sep 23 with 1272 viewsGlasgowBlue

so many leftwingers lured to the far right by conspiracy theories. on 08:28 - Sep 23 by Darth_Koont

“Zionist” isn’t a racial characteristic here.

Corbyn was talking about two political opponents who were there to heckle Palestinians and their supporters. These guys are ultra-Zionists let’s be clear and were never referred to as “Jews” or “British Jews” which was the main smear you still seem happy to perpetuate.

FFS koonters stop embarrassing yourself. The two people Corbyn directed his remarks at were members of a BAME community. Whether they were disrupting his conference or not is irrelevant. Although I understand that one of them has already won the first round of his court case against Corbyn for defamation because he accused them of being disreputable. And their political beliefs are irrelevant.

He othered them. “ having lived in this country for a very long time, probably all their lives, don’t understand English irony.”

It’s saying to them that they are not really English.

Look I have done this to death. The last thing the board wants is me to re post link after link ightingbthis stuff and tbh I dint think this is doing you much good. Stop defending racism.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024