Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there a UK record for how long someone has been left on hold? 09:42 - Sep 24 with 662 viewsbluelagos

Eddie Grant playing now so not all bad I guess. Electric Avenue quite appropriate considering it's an energy company...

Now it's this bad boy, which ironically is live on the radio too :-)

[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 9:47]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Is there a UK record for how long someone has been left on hold? on 09:55 - Sep 24 with 605 viewsbluelagos

This is like a TWTD music thread.

Position 19 after 30 mins (was 39) so reckon I am looking at an hour for what should be a 15 second conversation...

Is there a UK record for how long someone has been left on hold? on 10:10 - Sep 24 with 562 viewsSaleAway

I had a period with Virgin Media, where I was struggling to get a phone line fixed... their hold music trolls you..... things like

which is not what you want to hear when asking them to solve a problem ;-)

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Is there a UK record for how long someone has been left on hold? on 10:20 - Sep 24 with 539 viewsnoggin

Talking of Eddy Grant, this is one of my favourite live performances. That baseline.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 10:20]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Is there a UK record for how long someone has been left on hold? on 10:20 - Sep 24 with 536 viewsbluelagos

Finally off the phone; therefore be silly to waste any more time on here.

Is there a UK record for how long someone has been left on hold? on 11:12 - Sep 24 with 483 viewsPendejo

I spent an, eventually aborted, hour p!us trying to get thru to TNT the other day.

Twice they sent me texts telling me they could not deliver because I wasn't at home, twice I was at home and to compound their error they sent photos of 2 different front doors neither was mine. One at least was in a block nearby, the other on a different road completely.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 11:25]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Is there a UK record for how long someone has been left on hold? on 12:17 - Sep 24 with 442 viewsGuthrum

HMRC are often fun. Particularly in late January.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Is there a UK record for how long someone has been left on hold? on 13:05 - Sep 24 with 397 viewsSwansea_Blue

Surprisingly longer than you'd think any sane person would put up with:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/furious-bt-customer-claims-phone-6239187

"Furious BT customer claims phone company kept him on hold for a record-breaking 14 HOURS" (to save anyone having to click through)
[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 13:06]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024