Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AJ Vs Usyk 20:24 - Sep 24 with 1311 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Who's planning to watch?

Predictions?

I'll say AJ in 5.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:11 - Sep 24 with 1248 viewsLancsBlue

Would love to watch but at £25 I'm not prepared to be mugged for it. At some point we have to stand up to the exploitation of sports fans and say no.

Poll: If you watch Town less often than in the past, what is the main reason?

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:12 - Sep 24 with 1241 viewsJ2BLUE

Won't happen but I would love to see Usyk win. Would be refreshing.

I'd be supporting AJ if the Fury fight was going to be in the UK but if they want to go to Saudi Arabia then they can both do one.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:16 - Sep 24 with 1235 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:12 - Sep 24 by J2BLUE

Won't happen but I would love to see Usyk win. Would be refreshing.

I'd be supporting AJ if the Fury fight was going to be in the UK but if they want to go to Saudi Arabia then they can both do one.

Tbf if I was being offered easily double to fight in another country as much as fans we hate to see it, I think most people would do the same thing.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:20 - Sep 24 with 1226 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Yep. Cannot wait. Best fight in a long time.

I think the fight will be decided by decision, but I'm not sure for who. I keep changing my mind. Usyk is a master, one of the smartest and trickiest fighters there is. It is just a question of handling AJs power. But if Usyk can settle in that ring, he will mop up AJ in the later rounds by just boxing and moving.

But right now, I think AJ will score some knockdowns that will see him through.

AJ win by UD

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:21 - Sep 24 with 1221 viewsJ2BLUE

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:16 - Sep 24 by TRUE_BLUE123

Tbf if I was being offered easily double to fight in another country as much as fans we hate to see it, I think most people would do the same thing.

It's just numbers on a screen to both of them at this point.

It would be remembered better if if it's in the UK.

Truly impaired.

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:23 - Sep 24 with 1219 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:21 - Sep 24 by J2BLUE

It's just numbers on a screen to both of them at this point.

It would be remembered better if if it's in the UK.

Think the plan would be two fight contract, rematch would be at Wembley.

I, like you would rather that first fight be in the UK. But I can't say I still wouldn't watch the hell out of it, if it was in Saudi

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:25 - Sep 24 with 1213 viewsJ2BLUE

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:23 - Sep 24 by TRUE_BLUE123

Think the plan would be two fight contract, rematch would be at Wembley.

I, like you would rather that first fight be in the UK. But I can't say I still wouldn't watch the hell out of it, if it was in Saudi

I'd watch it, which I realise makes me a hypocrite.

I'd hope Fury beat AJ. Doubt it will happen but i'd love to see Whyte or Usyk win a heavyweight title.

Truly impaired.

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:28 - Sep 24 with 1207 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:25 - Sep 24 by J2BLUE

I'd watch it, which I realise makes me a hypocrite.

I'd hope Fury beat AJ. Doubt it will happen but i'd love to see Whyte or Usyk win a heavyweight title.

Im an AJ man personally.

Picture this though. Usyk wins on Saturday, after outboxing Aj all night. Tyson Fury gets caught by a big Wilder right hand. Usyk vs Wilder for the undisputed, which I imagine Usyk could just run round all night and win. Usyk the king of the HW division.

Wishful thinking, but you heard it here first.

Login to get fewer ads

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:39 - Sep 24 with 1185 viewsBlueandTruesince82

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:11 - Sep 24 by LancsBlue

Would love to watch but at £25 I'm not prepared to be mugged for it. At some point we have to stand up to the exploitation of sports fans and say no.

I think for the undercard as well £25 quid is pretty fair. 2 title fights plus Callum Smith and Tyrell Hatton and a couple of others.

As for AJ Fury if it happens its should be in the UK but I'll watch it wherever it is, don't like the idea of Saudi but I'm not missing the biggest fight ins decades.

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:56 - Sep 24 with 1159 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:39 - Sep 24 by BlueandTruesince82

I think for the undercard as well £25 quid is pretty fair. 2 title fights plus Callum Smith and Tyrell Hatton and a couple of others.

As for AJ Fury if it happens its should be in the UK but I'll watch it wherever it is, don't like the idea of Saudi but I'm not missing the biggest fight ins decades.

Crikey, Tyrell Hatton is busy at the minute. Hope his flight from Wisconsin is leaving soon ;)

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:57 - Sep 24 with 1157 viewsHerbivore

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:11 - Sep 24 by LancsBlue

We get charged a tenner for iFollow, this is a bargain in comparison.

I think AJ wins mid to late, Usyk isn't that elusive and he doesn't always start that fast. He'll take enough stiff jabs and straight rights to take it out of him before getting stopped. He's good enough to land a few himself but not sure he has the power at heavy to really bother AJ.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

AJ Vs Usyk on 23:29 - Sep 24 with 1133 viewsBlueandTruesince82

AJ Vs Usyk on 22:56 - Sep 24 by TRUE_BLUE123

Crikey, Tyrell Hatton is busy at the minute. Hope his flight from Wisconsin is leaving soon ;)

FFS.

Campbell Hatton.

That's would be impressive wouldn't it, just what you need to tune you up for a comeback

AJ Vs Usyk on 00:14 - Sep 25 with 1102 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

On pure boxing ability, Usyk has the capability to win this. And if it wasn’t in the UK, I’d be betting Usyk on pts.

May still have a little bit on Usyk as he’s a pretty decent price imo.

Certainly a tough fight for AJ

Edit - I maybe somewhat bias here though as I’m a pretty big Usyk fan after me and a mate had £600 each on him at 1/4 a couple of years ago to beat Bellew. We both said it’s a 1/7 shot and would lump if touching 1/4. We’d been drinking all day at Villa away and about 20 minutes before the fight, he went 1/4 on the exchanges so we got on. Absolute scenes followed and we went out that night on a high. So I am totally bias I’ll admit towards Usyk but I still can’t shake off the idea that he’s a pretty good price. I’d have it closer in the betting without a doubt.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2021 0:17]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

AJ Vs Usyk on 03:54 - Sep 26 with 843 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

AJ Vs Usyk on 00:14 - Sep 25 by The_Romford_Blue

On pure boxing ability, Usyk has the capability to win this. And if it wasn’t in the UK, I’d be betting Usyk on pts.

May still have a little bit on Usyk as he’s a pretty decent price imo.

Certainly a tough fight for AJ

Edit - I maybe somewhat bias here though as I’m a pretty big Usyk fan after me and a mate had £600 each on him at 1/4 a couple of years ago to beat Bellew. We both said it’s a 1/7 shot and would lump if touching 1/4. We’d been drinking all day at Villa away and about 20 minutes before the fight, he went 1/4 on the exchanges so we got on. Absolute scenes followed and we went out that night on a high. So I am totally bias I’ll admit towards Usyk but I still can’t shake off the idea that he’s a pretty good price. I’d have it closer in the betting without a doubt.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2021 0:17]

Good job Usyk

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

AJ Vs Usyk on 08:18 - Sep 26 with 750 viewsHerbivore

AJ Vs Usyk on 03:54 - Sep 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Good job Usyk

Good call, Rommers. I thought AJ would find a way to use his size and reach to control the fight and wear him down. Usyk was near perfect in executing his gameplan and got AJ to fight his fight. Think Joshua needs a new trainer if he's going to move forward from this, McCracken's advice in the corner was poor last night and I don't think AJ has shown any improvement in a while, if anything he's gone backwards the last few years.

Credit to Usyk, I'd take him to smash Wilder to bits but Fury is all wrong for him and would beat him in a very, very, very dull fight. Be interesting to see what happens in the Fury v Wilder rematch, I'm not convinced Fury's head is in the game and Wilder seems very focused.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

AJ Vs Usyk on 09:15 - Sep 26 with 688 viewsBlueandTruesince82

AJ Vs Usyk on 08:18 - Sep 26 by Herbivore

Good call, Rommers. I thought AJ would find a way to use his size and reach to control the fight and wear him down. Usyk was near perfect in executing his gameplan and got AJ to fight his fight. Think Joshua needs a new trainer if he's going to move forward from this, McCracken's advice in the corner was poor last night and I don't think AJ has shown any improvement in a while, if anything he's gone backwards the last few years.

Credit to Usyk, I'd take him to smash Wilder to bits but Fury is all wrong for him and would beat him in a very, very, very dull fight. Be interesting to see what happens in the Fury v Wilder rematch, I'm not convinced Fury's head is in the game and Wilder seems very focused.

AJ couldn't get near him. He tried to have a boxing match when he needed a brawl.

Maybe time to split from Rob Mcracken

AJ Vs Usyk on 09:16 - Sep 26 with 682 viewsstrikalite

AJ Vs Usyk on 09:15 - Sep 26 by BlueandTruesince82

AJ couldn't get near him. He tried to have a boxing match when he needed a brawl.

Maybe time to split from Rob Mcracken

As Warren said,,,gun shy!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024