Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? 21:41 - Sep 24 with 1060 viewsgiant_stow

Apparently people are hearing it from 3 miles away (it's near IKEA on the North circular)

I just shazammed a song from my garden 2 Miles away.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 21:42]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 21:51 - Sep 24 with 995 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What was it?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 00:09 - Sep 25 with 888 viewsBasingstokeBlue

"ne"? What on earth does that mean?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 08:07 - Sep 25 with 724 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 00:09 - Sep 25 by BasingstokeBlue

"ne"? What on earth does that mean?

He's been abducted by raving aliens.

Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 08:14 - Sep 25 with 704 viewsbluelagos

Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 08:07 - Sep 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

He's been abducted by raving aliens.

As meltdowns over a noisy rave go, it was nowhere near the Bully standard Twtd expects. That was proper funny, so much so I was tempted to go and join in :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 08:37 - Sep 25 with 661 viewsFunge

Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 08:14 - Sep 25 by bluelagos

As meltdowns over a noisy rave go, it was nowhere near the Bully standard Twtd expects. That was proper funny, so much so I was tempted to go and join in :-)

Yes! That was excellent.

As I recall Bullers' adjoining rave was so loud, he had to close the window to hear The Archers.

I miss Bully (honestly), he was (is?) a TWTD institution.
Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 08:43 - Sep 25 with 651 viewsLeistonBlue

I was there. It was Pendulum (drum and bass band) live at the Drumsheds near the Spurs stadium. Best night of my life, absolutely unbelievable.
Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 08:50 - Sep 25 with 620 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 08:43 - Sep 25 by LeistonBlue

I was there. It was Pendulum (drum and bass band) live at the Drumsheds near the Spurs stadium. Best night of my life, absolutely unbelievable.

Were people wearing masks?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 08:52 - Sep 25 with 607 viewsbluelagos

I guess getting high off petrol fumes isn't really an option for those wanting to get off their tits.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 09:33 - Sep 25 with 544 viewsgiant_stow

Nice one Mr, sounded pretty amazing-loud from mine, so it must have been incredible right there.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 09:40 - Sep 25 with 525 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 09:33 - Sep 25 by giant_stow

Nice one Mr, sounded pretty amazing-loud from mine, so it must have been incredible right there.

Have they probed you yet Ulla?

Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 09:48 - Sep 25 with 499 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 09:40 - Sep 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 09:54 - Sep 25 with 486 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone else in ne London hear the rave thingy? on 09:40 - Sep 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

I'm walking with a wobble today for some reason.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024