Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm only listening, but this second half doesn't sound inspiring at all 16:33 - Sep 25 with 669 viewsDubtractor

We created a bit in the first half, but I've barely heard Brenner raise his voice since half time.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I'm only listening, but this second half doesn't sound inspiring at all on 16:36 - Sep 25 with 638 viewsurbanblue

It's pretty bad mate.
I'm only listening, but this second half doesn't sound inspiring at all on 16:37 - Sep 25 with 629 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s very poor. We are devoid of ideas

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I'm only listening, but this second half doesn't sound inspiring at all on 16:39 - Sep 25 with 604 viewsIllinoisblue

Took us until 76th minute to create a chance.

62 - 78 - 81

I'm only listening, but this second half doesn't sound inspiring at all on 16:45 - Sep 25 with 508 viewsLightworker

I'm only listening, but this second half doesn't sound inspiring at all on 16:37 - Sep 25 by Illinoisblue

It’s very poor. We are devoid of ideas

How many times have we said that over recent years? 19 new players and yet nothing seems to change. Why do we always look so disjointed?
I'm only listening, but this second half doesn't sound inspiring at all on 16:46 - Sep 25 with 490 viewsMattinLondon

I'm only listening, but this second half doesn't sound inspiring at all on 16:39 - Sep 25 by Illinoisblue

Took us until 76th minute to create a chance.

Sack him now.
I'm only listening, but this second half doesn't sound inspiring at all on 16:49 - Sep 25 with 433 viewsIllinoisblue

I'm only listening, but this second half doesn't sound inspiring at all on 16:46 - Sep 25 by MattinLondon

Sack him now.

What is it now, 5 wins in 27 games? He could have no complaints if he got sacked even though he claims it’s unfair to assess last season

62 - 78 - 81

I'm only listening, but this second half doesn't sound inspiring at all on 16:58 - Sep 25 with 356 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not the best. We got in 2 or 3 excellent positions in the first half, but that was about it. Could have won it at the end though, but Harper had a brain fart. That was the story of ou match. Didn't play well as a team, didn't play well individually.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'm only listening, but this second half doesn't sound inspiring at all on 17:09 - Sep 25 with 302 viewsMattinLondon

I'm only listening, but this second half doesn't sound inspiring at all on 16:49 - Sep 25 by Illinoisblue

What is it now, 5 wins in 27 games? He could have no complaints if he got sacked even though he claims it’s unfair to assess last season

A point against Wednesday isn’t bad but in terms of our other results it’s just not good enough.

Against Donny it has to be 3 points. And we have to win five or six in a row to get the season back on track.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2021 17:10]
Login to get fewer ads

I'm only listening, but this second half doesn't sound inspiring at all on 17:20 - Sep 25 with 253 viewsjayessess

Near enough the best defence in the division, so it was a very bad day to miss an absolute sitter early on and then concede from a half chance.

Second half, we stuck with it, but were as poor as I've seen us in the final third. There weren't many openings and we didn't use the ones we did get very well. 1-0 would've flattered Wednesday, but they were unlucky to concede in the end.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024