Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 Minutes added time? 18:02 - Sep 25 with 877 viewsstarofanglia

How’s the ref come up with that? 5 substitution breaks, 1 goal and 2 lengthy injuries.

Summed him up. Poor.
4 Minutes added time? on 18:05 - Sep 25 with 842 viewsJDB23

Genuinely one of the most criminal decisions I have ever seen at a football game. Should have been 7 minimum, he's lucky we got the goal so it's not being spoken about.
4 Minutes added time? on 18:11 - Sep 25 with 806 viewsEastTownBlue

Added on time is what is has always been, random.

Five minutes seems to be the standard now and most refs would have added six or seven today.

Why did it always take him so long to blow his whistle to restart play at free kicks ?
[Post edited 25 Sep 2021 18:11]
4 Minutes added time? on 18:20 - Sep 25 with 761 viewsScuzzer

Could have been double that.
Useless ref.

Established 1968

4 Minutes added time? on 18:22 - Sep 25 with 752 viewsGuthrum

Four minutes is the default.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

4 Minutes added time? on 18:26 - Sep 25 with 737 viewsstarofanglia

4 Minutes added time? on 18:11 - Sep 25 by EastTownBlue

Added on time is what is has always been, random.

Five minutes seems to be the standard now and most refs would have added six or seven today.

Why did it always take him so long to blow his whistle to restart play at free kicks ?
[Post edited 25 Sep 2021 18:11]

My understanding is that it’s generally accepted that 30 seconds per substitution and goal are added. This takes out some of the randomness. So thats 3 minutes even before the 2 lengthy injuries breaks.
The one on the sideline my mate when for a piss when the trainer came on and was back before the game restarted. That must be 3 minutes for anyone’s bladder!
4 Minutes added time? on 18:51 - Sep 25 with 702 viewsGeoffSentence

For that first 'injury' he was sart on his @rse in the middle of the pitch being treated for the best part of three minutes. I was expecting at least 7 minutes of added time today.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

4 Minutes added time? on 19:00 - Sep 25 with 689 viewslongtimefan

I actually timed the stoppage time for the injuries to their players and they alone were a minimum of 5 minutes. With the substitutions I was expecting at least 7 minutes.
4 Minutes added time? on 19:33 - Sep 25 with 625 viewsleftback

Absolute joke! When bannan went down and eventually subbed they game was dead for nearly 3 minutes alone!
Login to get fewer ads

4 Minutes added time? on 19:59 - Sep 25 with 583 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Completely agree - should have been a minimum of 7 minutes.

Johnson (Marvin, not Boris) was quite the culprit for going (and staying) down just to disrupt our momentum...
4 Minutes added time? on 20:02 - Sep 25 with 579 viewsTrequartista

He had absolutely no interest in Sheffield Wednesday's time-wasting tactics as he was so busy with his obsession of every throw-in and free-kick being taken from the exact spot.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024