Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watching Brentford Liverpool on the tv 18:58 - Sep 25 with 1040 viewschicoazul

Remember the last but one time we played Brentford, how some of you acted, and how every single thing has gone wrong since then? I remember.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2021 18:59]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Just watching Brentford Liverpool on the tv on 19:23 - Sep 25 with 951 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Move on...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Just watching Brentford Liverpool on the tv on 19:24 - Sep 25 with 946 viewsMattinLondon

What’s your point? That’s if you can remember what it is?
Just watching Brentford Liverpool on the tv on 19:25 - Sep 25 with 936 viewschrismakin

Remember when we once sang 'Blue Moon'...............................

Mind the gap

God help league 1

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Just watching Brentford Liverpool on the tv on 22:10 - Sep 25 with 744 viewsCheltenham_Blue

It was all going wrong before Brentford. Mick was only the sellotape holding it together.
But sellotape loses its grip after a while, and it was certainly wearing off for Mick when he went, we were in relegation form when he went.

Stop blaming other fans for Micks demise. What’s gone wrong is ALL on Evans. No one else.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Just watching Brentford Liverpool on the tv on 22:19 - Sep 25 with 711 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't be a bellend mate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just watching Brentford Liverpool on the tv on 22:36 - Sep 25 with 684 viewsKeaneish

Marcus Evans isn’t an 87.5 % shareholder of our club any more. I will always wonder if he’d still be here should he and Mick have renewed Mick’s contract…

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Just watching Brentford Liverpool on the tv on 02:31 - Sep 26 with 580 viewsTractorWood

Yep I remember. It was about 5 years ago though......

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024