Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watching Brentford Liverpool on the tv 18:58 - Sep 25 with 881 viewschicoazul

Remember the last but one time we played Brentford, how some of you acted, and how every single thing has gone wrong since then? I remember.
[Post edited 25 Sep 18:59]

However, the most dangerous leftists of all may be certain oversocia- lized types who avoid irritating displays of aggressiveness and refrain from advertising their leftism, but work quietly and unobtrusively to promote collectivist values, “enligh- tened” psychological techniques for socializing children, dependence of the individual on the system, and so forth.
Poll: How much are Phil Gav and the elusive Mark looking forward to next Friday?

Just watching Brentford Liverpool on the tv on 19:23 - Sep 25 with 792 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Move on...

Poll: Would love to see one of our midfield contribute 10+ goals. Who is most likely.

Just watching Brentford Liverpool on the tv on 19:24 - Sep 25 with 787 viewsMattinLondon

What’s your point? That’s if you can remember what it is?

Just watching Brentford Liverpool on the tv on 19:25 - Sep 25 with 777 viewschrismakin

Remember when we once sang 'Blue Moon'...............................

Mind the gap

God help league 1

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: What's our best '3' of current available players
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Just watching Brentford Liverpool on the tv on 22:10 - Sep 25 with 585 viewsCheltenham_Blue

It was all going wrong before Brentford. Mick was only the sellotape holding it together.
But sellotape loses its grip after a while, and it was certainly wearing off for Mick when he went, we were in relegation form when he went.

Stop blaming other fans for Micks demise. What’s gone wrong is ALL on Evans. No one else.

Poll: The important question: When you're the only one in the house do you:

Just watching Brentford Liverpool on the tv on 22:19 - Sep 25 with 552 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't be a bellend mate.

Poll: Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government?

Just watching Brentford Liverpool on the tv on 22:36 - Sep 25 with 525 viewsKeaneish

Marcus Evans isn’t an 87.5 % shareholder of our club any more. I will always wonder if he’d still be here should he and Mick have renewed Mick’s contract…

Poll: Do you begrudge Alan Judge wanting to talk to QPR?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Just watching Brentford Liverpool on the tv on 02:31 - Sep 26 with 421 viewsTractorWood

Yep I remember. It was about 5 years ago though......

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021