Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Love this angle of the goal 21:28 - Sep 25 with 3487 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Love this angle of the goal on 21:29 - Sep 25 with 3419 viewschrismakin

love how Chaplin gets himself in a great position

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Love this angle of the goal on 21:31 - Sep 25 with 3401 viewsRocky

Love this angle of the goal on 21:29 - Sep 25 by chrismakin

Great stalking from Bonne
Love this angle of the goal on 21:32 - Sep 25 with 3394 viewsKieran_Knows

Love how Bonne puts his hand out to the North Stand as if to say ‘stay quiet’.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2021 21:32]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Love this angle of the goal on 21:37 - Sep 25 with 3351 viewsclive_baker

Love this angle of the goal on 21:29 - Sep 25 by chrismakin

Such a good player, is Chaplin. Almost forgotten about given the hype surrounding Edwards and Celina, but the bloke looks quality. 24 years old, he could feasibly hit double figures this season IMO. We’ve certainly got goals in us, it’s only a matter of time before we get into our stride IMO. Just need to get that settled side which is the frustrating bit for me. Coulson gets in and gets injured. Donacien comes back from the wilderness at RB. I don’t think we know our #1 keeper which is never a great position to be in. Still don’t think we know our preferred central midfield, which presumably will be Morsy +1, but not sure if that’s Evans or Carroll. We’ve got last seasons league top scorer sitting on the bench and can’t see an immediate role for him. Arguably the best #10 at this level out wide. A half fit but clearly talented Celina in the #10. Just all feels a bit messy still which is frustrating given it’s nearly October and we’re 8 league games in.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Love this angle of the goal on 21:40 - Sep 25 with 3311 viewschrismakin

Love this angle of the goal on 21:37 - Sep 25 by clive_baker

Such a good player, is Chaplin. Almost forgotten about given the hype surrounding Edwards and Celina, but the bloke looks quality. 24 years old, he could feasibly hit double figures this season IMO. We’ve certainly got goals in us, it’s only a matter of time before we get into our stride IMO. Just need to get that settled side which is the frustrating bit for me. Coulson gets in and gets injured. Donacien comes back from the wilderness at RB. I don’t think we know our #1 keeper which is never a great position to be in. Still don’t think we know our preferred central midfield, which presumably will be Morsy +1, but not sure if that’s Evans or Carroll. We’ve got last seasons league top scorer sitting on the bench and can’t see an immediate role for him. Arguably the best #10 at this level out wide. A half fit but clearly talented Celina in the #10. Just all feels a bit messy still which is frustrating given it’s nearly October and we’re 8 league games in.

It's things like below

Which gives me hope of what is to come, we've seen it in bits across the games, but we lacked the ability to defend, now we appear to have resolved that bit, now we need to see more of the above.

What I love is the Celina run into space when the ball is then played to Bonne, look at the defenders, completely lost on where to go.

With Edwards coming in Tuesday, Chaplin getting fitter, celina getting fitter etc. There's so much more to come.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2021 21:42]

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Love this angle of the goal on 22:21 - Sep 25 with 3018 viewsPendejo

Love this angle of the goal on 21:32 - Sep 25 by Kieran_Knows

I love the creativity to even think of something that audacious.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Love this angle of the goal on 23:23 - Sep 25 with 2837 viewsGuthrum

That is a fantastic bit of poaching, staying in the blind spot, even stopped himself when the goalie first went to put the ball down but didn't.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Love this angle of the goal on 23:32 - Sep 25 with 2787 viewsIllinoisblue

Superb that roar of anticipation. Shudder to think where we’d be without Bonne this season.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Love this angle of the goal on 00:02 - Sep 26 with 2680 viewsnorth_stand77

That's one of the funniest goals I've ever seen.

Brilliant.
Love this angle of the goal on 02:29 - Sep 26 with 2514 viewsTractorWood

Love this angle of the goal on 23:23 - Sep 25 by Guthrum

That is a fantastic bit of poaching, staying in the blind spot, even stopped himself when the goalie first went to put the ball down but didn't.

This is pretty unforgivable from the keeper and defender. The defender is literally shouting at his keeper man on.

Great for us though.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Love this angle of the goal on 09:10 - Sep 26 with 2114 viewsEastTownBlue

Love this angle of the goal on 21:32 - Sep 25 by Kieran_Knows

Not sure how many will have noticed that at the time.

Probably not a goal we would have got down the other end with the Wednesday fans. For all of the daft goals we have conceded, we haven’t done one quite like that … yet.
Love this angle of the goal on 11:31 - Sep 26 with 1912 viewschrismakin

Love this angle of the goal on 23:32 - Sep 25 by Illinoisblue

Superb that roar of anticipation. Shudder to think where we’d be without Bonne this season.

Well piggott scored more than Bonne last season. So possibly no different to where we are now.

Love this angle of the goal on 11:59 - Sep 26 with 1861 viewsSwansea_Blue

Love this angle of the goal on 02:29 - Sep 26 by TractorWood

This is pretty unforgivable from the keeper and defender. The defender is literally shouting at his keeper man on.

Great for us though.

Yeah, he won’t be making that mistake again. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bonne had noticed earlier in the game that the guy had a tendency to not check behind him. Looks like Bonne new exactly what he’d do.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Love this angle of the goal on 13:32 - Sep 26 with 1735 viewsClareBlue

Yes. The original angel on iPlayer didn't show how clever he was with keeping out of his line of vision. Rescued a point with a bit of quick thinking and trying something different.
It actually gets better if you watch it back a couple of times.

Their Goalkeeper might not watch it too many times though. Slight sympathy for him on a personal level, but it is exactly something you could envisage happening against us this year, so thank F it was them and not us.

Hopefully this is the turning point. At least this year we are getting some excitement from the games and being entertained. Results should follow, hopefully.
Love this angle of the goal on 15:09 - Sep 26 with 1570 viewsBonchosBicycle

The best thing about this - apart from the pantomime sneakiness - is the composure we showed to actually get it in the back of the net. I thought it had all gone wrong when he was forced so wide and defenders were returning but for once we made something look easy with two lovely simple passes.
Love this angle of the goal on 14:58 - Sep 28 with 1062 viewsnorth_stand77

Does anyone know if there's anywhere I can watch this particular footage of the goal- it's been deleted on Twitter?
Cheers
Love this angle of the goal on 16:32 - Sep 28 with 912 viewsEireannach_gorm

Love this angle of the goal on 14:58 - Sep 28 by north_stand77

Does anyone know if there's anywhere I can watch this particular footage of the goal- it's been deleted on Twitter?
Cheers

TicToc

https://www.tiktok.com/@ipswichtown/video/7012164256724421893?is_from_webapp=v1&
Love this angle of the goal on 16:44 - Sep 28 with 870 viewsnorth_stand77

Love this angle of the goal on 16:32 - Sep 28 by Eireannach_gorm

TicToc

https://www.tiktok.com/@ipswichtown/video/7012164256724421893?is_from_webapp=v1&

Ah, thanks.
The one posted by Mullet had over 2.3 million hits by yesterday!
Love this angle of the goal on 17:11 - Sep 28 with 795 viewsEireannach_gorm

Love this angle of the goal on 16:44 - Sep 28 by north_stand77

Ah, thanks.
The one posted by Mullet had over 2.3 million hits by yesterday!

You can save this longer better version.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1442089633291120641/pu/vid/1280x720/eS5O7RD
Love this angle of the goal on 17:24 - Sep 28 with 760 viewsnorth_stand77

Love this angle of the goal on 17:11 - Sep 28 by Eireannach_gorm

You can save this longer better version.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1442089633291120641/pu/vid/1280x720/eS5O7RD

Thanks, it's a bit like Chaplows goal a few years ago- just makes me feel really happy as it brings back the anticipation and feeling of that moment.

I know that sounds a bit naff, but it's true!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024