Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 points from our last two games 00:26 - Sep 26 with 800 viewsSuperblue95

Away to play off finalists and home to Sheffield Weds.

Cook out or whatevs.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

4 points from our last two games on 01:16 - Sep 26 with 730 viewsjayessess

In reality, it isn't either Cook Out or Cook's fine, is it? He's got time still but jury is very much out.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

4 points from our last two games on 01:44 - Sep 26 with 706 viewsIllinoisblue

Alternatively, 7 points from our last 8 games including home games against teams that were in League Two last season.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

4 points from our last two games on 02:30 - Sep 26 with 669 viewsTractorWood

Swallows and summer and that.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

4 points from our last two games on 09:06 - Sep 26 with 462 viewsHighgateBlue

4 points from our last two games on 01:16 - Sep 26 by jayessess

In reality, it isn't either Cook Out or Cook's fine, is it? He's got time still but jury is very much out.

If the jury is out, that suggests that they have heard all of the evidence, and that he has no time to alter their opinions.

The evidence thus far is that Cook got markedly worse results with Lambert's team than Lambert did, and has led his own expensively assembled team to the relegation zone after eight games.

Still in the relegation zone at the end of September, and I'm firmly Cook out. The response "yeah, but his track record" is met by a finger pointing to the club who currently sit top of the table, managed by his erstwhile assistant.

The broth is well and truly spoiled.
4 points from our last two games on 09:36 - Sep 26 with 407 viewsjayessess

4 points from our last two games on 09:06 - Sep 26 by HighgateBlue

If the jury is out, that suggests that they have heard all of the evidence, and that he has no time to alter their opinions.

The evidence thus far is that Cook got markedly worse results with Lambert's team than Lambert did, and has led his own expensively assembled team to the relegation zone after eight games.

Still in the relegation zone at the end of September, and I'm firmly Cook out. The response "yeah, but his track record" is met by a finger pointing to the club who currently sit top of the table, managed by his erstwhile assistant.

The broth is well and truly spoiled.

"The Jury is Out" as an idiom means "something has not been decided or has not yet that become clear".

If you'd had all the evidence you needed, you'd want him gone today wouldn't you? Beating the worst team in the league to pull out of the relegation zone wouldn't change much.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024