Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s a game of margins but think we’re making those marginal gains now 09:50 - Sep 26 with 458 viewsDarth_Koont

Yesterday, we stuttered in and around the box more than recently and we have to be more clinical. But just a couple of moments going the right way and we’re winning that game fairly comfortably I think..

Apart from Wednesday getting the rub and the lead with a loopy shot, I think we’ve looked a lot stronger and more cohesive in defence. We were regularly getting cut open before that but the defence has definitely settled – and even Penney looked more solid as he slotted in. Sure Burgess had a couple too many errors in possession but off the ball I think we’re getting there.

Looking forward to Morsy being the missing piece to anchor the midfield and free up the other CM to get forward in support. Our best moves and pressure yesterday came when Carroll or El Mizouni could get up to the attacking third.

Onwards and gradually upwards. And if we start getting just a bit more clinical we’re going to bury a team one of these days.

Pronouns: He/Him

It’s a game of margins but think we’re making those marginal gains now on 09:52 - Sep 26 with 436 viewsjayessess

We're certainly improving. Race against time for the improvements to (a) keep Cook in a job and (b) get us in the promotion mix.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

It’s a game of margins but think we’re making those marginal gains now on 10:01 - Sep 26 with 376 viewsDarth_Koont

It’s a game of margins but think we’re making those marginal gains now on 09:52 - Sep 26 by jayessess

We're certainly improving. Race against time for the improvements to (a) keep Cook in a job and (b) get us in the promotion mix.

Indeed. We’re on the cusp of either the momentum building or the pressure mounting.

A win on Tuesday is much more important than another improving overall performance. In fact, wins are really all that matter now.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024